Tulips & Windmills - Antwerpen to Amsterdam
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
Start in Antwerp and end in Amsterdam ! With the river cruise tour Tulips & Windmills - Antwerpen to Amsterdam, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Antwerp, Belgium and 8 other destinations in Europe. Tulips & Windmills - Antwerpen to Amsterdam includes an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 4 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection:Write a review
- Pieter Louw's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour5.0 - ExcellentGood value for money very professional managed and staff were great
- SHIN YI TIONG's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour4.5 - ExcellentThe ship is beautiful, food is very good, on board entertainments are sufficient, staff is professional and well-liked. ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Antwerp (Embark)
- Day 2: Antwerp
- Day 3: Bruges
- Day 4: Veere
- Day 5: Rotterdam, Kinderdijk
- Day 6: Nijmegen
- Day 7: Hoorn, Enkhuizen
- Day 8: Haarlem
- Day 9: Amsterdam
- Day 10: Amsterdam (Disembark)
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection Ships
- River PrincessThere’s nothing quite like the vibrant foyer aboard the 130 passenger, River Princess to set a brilliant tone for your onward journ… Read moreGuests130Crew41Length361 ftWidth37.5 ftSuites4Staterooms61
- River QueenThe 361 feet long River Queen is a unique beauty among highend European cruise ships. Her exterior is designed to resemble the charm… Read moreGuests128Crew41Length361 ftWidth37.5 ftSuites4Staterooms60
- River DuchessThe 130 passenger luxury river cruise vessel, River Duchess, recently underwent a top to bottom refurbishment. Always decorated in style,… Read moreGuests130Crew41Length361 ftWidth37.5 ftSuites4Staterooms61
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroBelgium and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Antwerp is the starting point and Amsterdam is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $300 to confirm this Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection booking. The remaining balance is then payable 120 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 September 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Tulips & Windmills - Antwerpen to Amsterdam, but the deposit of $300 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 439 km.
- Antwerp (Belgium)
- 50 km
- Ghent (Belgium)
- 55 km
- Veere (Netherlands)
- 70 km
- Rotterdam (Netherlands)
- 11 km
- Kinderdijk (Netherlands)
- 84 km
- Nijmegen (Netherlands)
- 104 km
- Hoorn (Netherlands)
- 17 km
- Enkhuizen (Netherlands)
- 46 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours