Portraits of Eastern Europe - Bucharest to Prague
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 01:24:01
- Our saving
- US $ 7,775
+ $320 Port Charge
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Istanbul and end in Prague ! With the river cruise tour Portraits of Eastern Europe - Bucharest to Prague, you have a 19 day tour package taking you through Istanbul, Turkey and 18 other destinations in Europe. Portraits of Eastern Europe - Bucharest to Prague includes an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 4 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection:Write a review
- Pieter Louw's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour5.0 - ExcellentGood value for money very professional managed and staff were great
- SHIN YI TIONG's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour4.5 - ExcellentThe ship is beautiful, food is very good, on board entertainments are sufficient, staff is professional and well-liked. ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Bucharest
- Day 2: Bucharest
- Day 3: Bucharest, Transfer to Giurgiu (Embark)
- Day 4: Rousse (Veliko Tarnovo and Arbanassi or Rousse and Ivanovo)
- Day 5: Cruising the Danube River, Vidin
- Day 6: Cruising the Iron Gates, Golubac
- Day 7: Belgrade
- Day 8: Vukovar (Osijek), Cruising the Danube River
- Day 9: Cruising the Danube River, Budapest
- Day 10: Budapest
- Day 11: Budapest, Cruising the Danube River
- Day 12: Cruising the Danube River, Vienna
- Day 13: Cruising the Wachau Valley, Spitz (Spitz or Melk)
- Day 14: Engelhartszell, Cruising the Danube River, Passau
- Day 15: Straubing, Cruising the Danube River, Regensburg
- Day 16: Cruising the Main-Danube Canal (Roth)
- Day 17: Nuremberg (Disembark), Transfer to Prague
- Day 18: Prague
- Day 19: Depart Prague
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Portraits of Eastern Europe - Bucharest to Prague
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Istanbul19 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Prague9 seats left$324USD $7,775+ $320 Port ChargeBased on Stateroom - Category 4
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Istanbul19 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$348USD $8,351+ $320 Port ChargeBased on Stateroom - Category 4Book Online Hold my
- MondayOct 8, 2018from Istanbul19 DaysFridayOct 26, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$332USD $7,967+ $320 Port ChargeBased on Stateroom - Category 4Book Online Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroAustria and Germany
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Turkey and Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Turkey, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Turkey, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Romania and Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Hungary, Austria, Germany and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Istanbul is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $300 to confirm this Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection booking. The remaining balance is then payable 120 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 September 2018 the full payment of $7,775 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $7775 for Portraits of Eastern Europe - Bucharest to Prague, but the deposit of $300 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,482 km.
- Istanbul (Turkey)
- 448 km
- Bucharest (Romania)
- 60 km
- Giurgiu (Romania)
- 93 km
- Arbanasi (Bulgaria)
- 5 km
- Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria)
- 90 km
- Rousse (Bulgaria)
- 247 km
- Vidin (Bulgaria)
- 213 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 161 km
- Osijek (Croatia)
- 33 km
- Vukovar (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $7,775 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours