Portraits of Eastern Europe - Prague to Bucharest
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 7,856
+ $320 Port Charge
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Prague and end in Istanbul ! With the river cruise tour Portraits of Eastern Europe - Prague to Bucharest, you have a 19 day tour package taking you through Prague, Czech Republic and 18 other destinations in Europe. Portraits of Eastern Europe - Prague to Bucharest includes an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 4 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection:Write a review
- Pieter Louw's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour5.0 - ExcellentGood value for money very professional managed and staff were great
- SHIN YI TIONG's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour4.5 - ExcellentThe ship is beautiful, food is very good, on board entertainments are sufficient, staff is professional and well-liked. ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Prague
- Day 2: Prague
- Day 3: Prague, Transfer to Nuremberg (Embark)
- Day 4: Cruising the Main-Danube Canal (Regensburg)
- Day 5: Straubing, Cruising the Danube River, Passau
- Day 6: Engelhartszell, Cruising the Danube River
- Day 7: Spitz (Spitz or Melk), cruising the Wachau Valley
- Day 8: Vienna
- Day 9: Budapest
- Day 10: Budapest
- Day 11: Budapest, Cruising the Danube River
- Day 12: Cruising the Danube River, Vukovar (Osijek)
- Day 13: Belgrade
- Day 14: Golubac, Cruising the Iron Gates
- Day 15: Vidin, Cruising the Danube River
- Day 16: Rousse (Veliko Tarnovo and Arbanassi or Rousse and Ivanovo)
- Day 17: Giurgiu (Disembark), Transfer to Bucharest
- Day 18: Bucharest
- Day 19: Depart Bucharest
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Portraits of Eastern Europe - Prague to Bucharest
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Prague19 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to Istanbul9 seats left$243USD $7,856+ $320 Port ChargeBased on Stateroom - Category 4
- MondaySep 24, 2018from Prague19 DaysFridayOct 12, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$261USD $8,438+ $320 Port ChargeBased on Stateroom - Category 4
- MondayApr 22, 2019from Prague19 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$285USD $9,214+ $340 Port ChargeBased on French Balcony
- MondayMay 20, 2019from Prague19 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Istanbul8 seats left$285USD $9,214+ $340 Port ChargeBased on French Balcony
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Prague19 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to Istanbul8 seats left$285USD $9,214+ $340 Port ChargeBased on French Balcony
- MondayAug 12, 2019from Prague19 DaysFridayAug 30, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$285USD $9,214+ $340 Port ChargeBased on French Balcony
- MondayAug 26, 2019from Prague19 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$303USD $9,796+ $340 Port ChargeBased on French Balcony
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroGermany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Hungary, Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Hungary, Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, Hungary and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria and Romania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for Romania and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Istanbul is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $300 to confirm this Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection booking. The remaining balance is then payable 120 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 September 2018 the full payment of $7,856 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $7856 for Portraits of Eastern Europe - Prague to Bucharest, but the deposit of $300 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,482 km.
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 250 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 89 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 110 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 23 km
- Engelhartszell (Austria)
- 129 km
- Wachau (Austria)
- 5 km
- Spitz (Austria)
- 73 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 240 km
- Vukovar (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $7,856 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date.
- 18,000 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours