Legendary Rhine & Moselle - Basel to Amsterdam
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 19:41:22
- Our saving
- US $ 4,511
+ $270 Port Charge
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Basel and end in Amsterdam ! With the river cruise tour Legendary Rhine & Moselle - Basel to Amsterdam, you have a 13 day tour package taking you from Basel to Amsterdam and through Basel, Switzerland and 13 other destinations in Europe. Legendary Rhine & Moselle - Basel to Amsterdam includes an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 4 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection:Write a review
- Pieter Louw's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour5.0 - ExcellentGood value for money very professional managed and staff were great
- SHIN YI TIONG's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour4.5 - ExcellentThe ship is beautiful, food is very good, on board entertainments are sufficient, staff is professional and well-liked. ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Basel
- Day 2: Breisach (Colmar or Kaysersberg and Ribeauville)
- Day 3: Strasbourg
- Day 4: Speyer
- Day 5: Rüdesheim, Cruising the Romantic Rhine River, Boppard
- Day 6: Cochem (Ediger-Eller)
- Day 7: Cruising the Moselle River, Trier
- Day 8: Remich (Luxembourg), Cruising the Moselle River
- Day 9: Bernkastel, Cruising the Moselle River
- Day 10: Koblenz
- Day 11: Cologne
- Day 12: Amsterdam
- Day 13: Amsterdam (Disembark)
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection Ship
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Legendary Rhine & Moselle - Basel to Amsterdam
STARTENDSEATS LEFTTRANSPORTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayJul 17, 2018from Basel13 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left River QueenRiver Queen$248USD $5,951+ $270 Port ChargeBased on Stateroom - Category 4
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Basel13 DaysWednesdayAug 22, 2018to Amsterdam7 seats left River QueenRiver Queen$248USD $5,951+ $270 Port ChargeBased on Stateroom - Category 4
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Basel13 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left River QueenRiver Queen$268USD $6,431+ $270 Port ChargeBased on Stateroom - Category 4
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Basel13 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to Amsterdam8 seats left River QueenRiver Queen$228USD $5,471+ $270 Port ChargeBased on Stateroom - Category 4
- SundayOct 21, 2018from Basel13 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left River QueenRiver Queen$188USD $4,511+ $270 Port ChargeBased on Stateroom - Category 4
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroFrance , Germany , Luxembourg and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Basel is the starting point and Amsterdam is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $300 to confirm this Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection booking. The remaining balance is then payable 120 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 September 2018 the full payment of $4,511 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4511 for Legendary Rhine & Moselle - Basel to Amsterdam, but the deposit of $300 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 910 km.
- Basel (Switzerland)
- 61 km
- Colmar (France)
- 17 km
- Breisach am Rhein (Germany)
- 62 km
- Strasbourg (Germany)
- 96 km
- Speyer (Germany)
- 82 km
- Rudesheim (Germany)
- 37 km
- Boppard (Germany)
- 51 km
- Bernkastel (Germany)
- 76 km
- Luxembourg (Luxembourg)
- 39 km
- Trier (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,511 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,944 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours