European Jewels (Amsterdam to Budapest, 2018)
- +13 Destinations
Start in Amsterdam and end in Budapest ! With the river cruise tour European Jewels (Amsterdam to Budapest, 2018), you have a 16 day tour package taking you from Amsterdam to Budapest and through Amsterdam, Netherlands and 14 other destinations in Europe. European Jewels (Amsterdam to Budapest, 2018) includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection:Write a review
- Eris McEncroe's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour4.0 - GoodPros - Service was excellent Cons - Rooms too small - Food very average for the price - lift didn't work entire trip T... Read more
- Rata Johnstone Robinson's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour5.0 - ExcellentVery good tour - excellent guides, very knowledgeable and fun!
- RoseMarie A. Guterl's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour5.0 - ExcellentThis was our first river cruise and we loved everything about it. The staff was so attentive the ship S.S. Maria Therese... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Amsterdam
- Day 2: Amsterdam
- Day 3: Cologne
- Day 4: Cruising the Romantic Rhine River, Rüdesheim
- Day 5: Frankfurt (Heidelberg)
- Day 6: Wertheim, Cruising the Main River
- Day 7: Würzburg
- Day 8: Cruising the Main River, Kitzingen (Rothenburg)
- Day 9: Bamberg
- Day 10: Nuremberg, Cruising the Main-Danube Canal
- Day 11: Kelheim, Regensburg
- Day 12: Passau, Cruising the Danube River
- Day 13: Cruising the Wachau Valley, Weissenkirchen (Weissenkirchen or Melk)
- Day 14: Vienna
- Day 15: Budapest
- Day 16: Budapest (Disembark)
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection Ship
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- Main Page Video
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
European Jewels (Amsterdam to Budapest, 2018)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTTRANSPORTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from Amsterdam16 DaysFridayNov 9, 2018to Budapest0 seats leftRiver DuchessRiver Duchess$207USD $6,692+ $340 Port ChargeSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroNetherlands , Germany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $300 to confirm this Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection booking. The remaining balance is then payable 125 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 February 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 125 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for European Jewels (Amsterdam to Budapest, 2018), but the deposit of $300 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,673 km.
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 214 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 126 km
- Rudesheim (Germany)
- 55 km
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
- 71 km
- Wertheim (Germany)
- 32 km
- Wurzburg (Germany)
- 82 km
- Rothenburg (Germany)
- 150 km
- Bamberg (Germany)
- 51 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 89 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 125 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours