Enchanting Danube (Passau to Budapest, 2018)
- Our saving
- US $ 3,588
- Age range
- 4 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- River Cruise
- Rather Poor
- RARoseMarieWritten on June 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis was our first river cruise and we loved everything about it. The staff was so attentive the ship S.S. Maria Therese was absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend UniworldShow detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on April 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe attention to detail in accommodation, meals, comfort, etcShow detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on April 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe staff were eager to please. We had great food, accommodations, ease of arrival and departure connections, tours, and comfort. Would highly recommend.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on March 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentA beautiful relaxing cruiseShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Passau (Embark)
- Day 2: Passau, Cruising the Danube River
- Day 3: Linz (Salzburg or Linz)
- Day 4: Melk, Cruising the Wachau Valley, Dürnstein
- Day 5: Vienna
- Day 6: Vienna, Cruising the Danube River, Bratislava
- Day 7: Budapest
- Day 8: Budapest (Disembark)
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection Ship
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I only want to have a portion of the cruise, can I have a discount?
Cruise lines don't offer any discounts to travellers who wish to sail only a portion of a cruise.
Is it possible to upgrade the rooms?
Stateroom category upgrade is subject to availability. Please contact us to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
Enchanting Danube (Passau to Budapest, 2018)
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Munich8 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Budapest0 seats leftS.S. Maria TheresaS.S. Maria Theresa$150USD $4,849+ $160 Port Charge
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Munich8 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Budapest0 seats leftS.S. Maria TheresaS.S. Maria Theresa$144USD $4,655+ $160 Port Charge
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Munich8 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Budapest0 seats leftS.S. Maria TheresaS.S. Maria Theresa$144USD $4,655+ $160 Port Charge
- SundayOct 14, 2018from Munich8 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to Budapest0 seats leftS.S. Maria TheresaS.S. Maria Theresa$129USD $4,170+ $160 Port Charge
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Munich8 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to Budapest0 seats leftS.S. Maria TheresaS.S. Maria Theresa$111USD $3,588+ $160 Port Charge
- SundayNov 11, 2018from Munich8 DaysSundayNov 18, 2018to Budapest6 seats left S.S. Maria TheresaS.S. Maria Theresa$111USD $3,588+ $160 Port ChargeBook Online Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany , Austria and Slovakia
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Munich is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $300 to confirm this Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection booking. The remaining balance is then payable 125 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 December 2018 the full payment of $3,588 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 125 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3588 for Enchanting Danube (Passau to Budapest, 2018), but the deposit of $300 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
- 145 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 89 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 107 km
- Linz (Austria)
- 79 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 23 km
- Durnstein (Austria)
- 66 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 55 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,588 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,984 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 125 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Enchanting Danube (Passau to Budapest, 2018)