Danube Holiday Markets - Passau to Budapest
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 1 Jun 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 3,588
+ $160 Port Charge
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Passau and end in Budapest ! With the river cruise tour Danube Holiday Markets - Passau to Budapest, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Passau to Budapest and through Passau, Germany and 6 other destinations in Europe. Danube Holiday Markets - Passau to Budapest includes an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 4 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection:Write a review
- Pieter Louw's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour5.0 - ExcellentGood value for money very professional managed and staff were great
- SHIN YI TIONG's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour4.5 - ExcellentThe ship is beautiful, food is very good, on board entertainments are sufficient, staff is professional and well-liked. ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Passau
- Day 2: Passau
- Day 3: Linz (Salzburg)
- Day 4: Cruising the Wachau Valley, Krems
- Day 5: Vienna
- Day 6: Cruising the Danube River, Bratislava
- Day 7: Budapest
- Day 8: Budapest (Disembark)
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection Ship
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Danube Holiday Markets - Passau to Budapest
STARTENDSEATS LEFTTRANSPORTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayDec 9, 2018from Passau8 DaysSundayDec 16, 2018to Budapest8 seats left S.S. Maria TheresaS.S. Maria Theresa$111USD $3,588+ $160 Port ChargeBased on Stateroom - Category 4Book Online Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany , Austria and Slovakia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Passau is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $300 to confirm this Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection booking. The remaining balance is then payable 120 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 September 2018 the full payment of $3,588 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3588 for Danube Holiday Markets - Passau to Budapest, but the deposit of $300 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 445 km.
- Passau (Germany)
- 69 km
- Linz (Austria)
- 88 km
- Wachau (Austria)
- 10 km
- Krems an der Donau (Austria)
- 61 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 55 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,588 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,111 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date.
- 18,013 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours