Castles along the Rhine (Amsterdam to Basel, 2018)
- Harry Barton's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour4.0 - Good
Good tour, imteresting itinerary
- Eris McEncroe's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour4.0 - Good
Pros - Service was excellent Cons - Rooms too small - Food very average for the price - lift didn't work entire trip The cruise ended early due to low water levels in the Danube. That can't be helped but they did not advise us until it was a fait accompli... Read more
- Rata Johnstone Robinson's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour5.0 - Excellent
Very good tour - excellent guides, very knowledgeable and fun!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Amsterdam (Embark)
- Day 2: Cologne
- Day 3: Koblenz, Cruising the Romantic Rhine River, Boppard
- Day 4: Boppard, cruising the Romantic Rhine River, Rüdesheim
- Day 5: Germersheim (Speyer)
- Day 6: Kehl (Strasbourg)
- Day 7: Breisach (Kaysersberg and Riquewihr or Colmar)
- Day 8: Basel (Disembark)
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection Ship
- Main Page Video
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this tour suitable for families traveling with kids?
Unfortunately we have little to offer in the way of escorted tours for families travelling with kids under five years old. The main reason for this is that the nature of a coach tour is often involving long drives and an action-packed itinerary, which is difficult to manage with really young children. In the best interests of the child themselves and the other passengers on the tour, it is commonly agreed across the industry that this style of travel is unsuitable for such young kids.
Do you arrange flights?
TourRadar is an online booking portal for group tours only, we are not a travel agency so we cannot arrange flights for you, we reccommend using skyscanner.com or kayak.com to find the best possible price for international flights.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Angela, 56 years old17th April 2017
Castles along the Rhine (Amsterdam to Basel, 2018)
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- SundayMar 24, 2019from Amsterdam8 DaysSundayMar 31, 2019to Basel6 seats left S.S. AntoinetteS.S. Antoinette$2,370$7,899-30%USD $5,529+ $170 Port Charge
- SundayMar 31, 2019from Basel8 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to Amsterdam6 seats left S.S. AntoinetteS.S. AntoinetteUSD $9,099+ $170 Port Charge
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Basel8 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Amsterdam9 seats left S.S. AntoinetteS.S. AntoinetteUSD $7,799+ $170 Port Charge
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Amsterdam8 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Basel9 seats left S.S. AntoinetteS.S. AntoinetteUSD $4,999+ $170 Port Charge
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Basel8 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Amsterdam9 seats left S.S. AntoinetteS.S. AntoinetteUSD $4,399+ $170 Port Charge
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Amsterdam8 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Basel10+ seats left S.S. AntoinetteS.S. AntoinetteUSD $3,999+ $170 Port Charge
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Amsterdam8 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Basel9 seats left S.S. AntoinetteS.S. AntoinetteUSD $4,399+ $170 Port Charge
- TuesdayMay 21, 2019from Amsterdam8 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to Basel10+ seats left River QueenRiver Queen$1,320$4,399-30%USD $3,079+ $170 Port Charge
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Basel8 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Amsterdam6 seats left S.S. AntoinetteS.S. AntoinetteUSD $4,399+ $170 Port Charge
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from Basel8 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to Amsterdam9 seats left River QueenRiver Queen$2,340$7,799-30%USD $5,459+ $170 Port Charge
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroNetherlands , Germany and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Basel is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $300 to confirm this Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection booking. The remaining balance is then payable 125 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 May 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 125 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Castles along the Rhine (Amsterdam to Basel, 2018), but the deposit of $300 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 214 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 78 km
- Koblenz (Germany)
- 14 km
- Boppard (Germany)
- 37 km
- Rudesheim (Germany)
- 67 km
- Mannheim (Germany)
- 19 km
- Speyer (Germany)
- 96 km
- Strasbourg (France)
- 62 km
- Breisach am Rhein (Germany)
- 26 km
- Riquewihr (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,292 tours in Europe
- covered by 332 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 125 days prior to the departure date.
- 24,501 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours