Castles along the Rhine (Amsterdam to Basel, 2018)
- Our saving
- US $ 4,364
- Age range
- 4 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- River Cruise
Other reviews about Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection:Write a review
- RoseMarie A. Guterl's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour5.0 - ExcellentThis was our first river cruise and we loved everything about it. The staff was so attentive the ship S.S. Maria Therese... Read more
- Pieter Louw's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour5.0 - ExcellentGood value for money very professional managed and staff were great
- Review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour5.0 - ExcellentThe attention to detail in accommodation, meals, comfort, etc
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Amsterdam (Embark)
- Day 2: Cologne
- Day 3: Koblenz, Cruising the Romantic Rhine River, Boppard
- Day 4: Boppard, cruising the Romantic Rhine River, Rüdesheim
- Day 5: Germersheim (Speyer)
- Day 6: Kehl (Strasbourg)
- Day 7: Breisach (Kaysersberg and Riquewihr or Colmar)
- Day 8: Basel (Disembark)
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection Ship
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this tour suitable for families traveling with kids?
Unfortunately we have little to offer in the way of escorted tours for families travelling with kids under five years old. The main reason for this is that the nature of a coach tour is often involving long drives and an action-packed itinerary, which is difficult to manage with really young children. In the best interests of the child themselves and the other passengers on the tour, it is commonly agreed across the industry that this style of travel is unsuitable for such young kids.
Do you arrange flights?
TourRadar is an online booking portal for group tours only, we are not a travel agency so we cannot arrange flights for you, we reccommend using skyscanner.com or kayak.com to find the best possible price for international flights.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
Castles along the Rhine (Amsterdam to Basel, 2018)
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Basel0 seats leftS.S. AntoinetteS.S. Antoinette$150USD $4,849+ $160 Port Charge
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Basel10+ seats left S.S. AntoinetteS.S. Antoinette$150USD $4,849+ $160 Port Charge
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Basel0 seats leftS.S. AntoinetteS.S. Antoinette$150USD $4,849+ $160 Port Charge
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to Basel0 seats leftS.S. AntoinetteS.S. Antoinette$150USD $4,849+ $160 Port Charge
- SundayOct 21, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to Basel9 seats left S.S. AntoinetteS.S. Antoinette$150USD $4,849+ $160 Port Charge
- SundayNov 4, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSundayNov 11, 2018to Basel9 seats left S.S. AntoinetteS.S. Antoinette$635$4,999-13%USD $4,364+ $160 Port Charge
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroNetherlands , Germany and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Basel is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $300 to confirm this Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection booking. The remaining balance is then payable 125 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2018 the full payment of $4,364 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 125 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4364 for Castles along the Rhine (Amsterdam to Basel, 2018), but the deposit of $300 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 214 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 78 km
- Koblenz (Germany)
- 14 km
- Boppard (Germany)
- 37 km
- Rudesheim (Germany)
- 67 km
- Mannheim (Germany)
- 19 km
- Speyer (Germany)
- 96 km
- Strasbourg (France)
- 62 km
- Breisach am Rhein (Germany)
- 26 km
- Riquewihr (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,364 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,973 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 125 days prior to the departure date.
- 20,575 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours