Ultimate Balkan Adventure (Split to Split)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,322
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Scale the Old Town walls of Dubrovnik.
- Watch the sunset from St. John’s Fortress, Kotor.
- Soak up Belgrade’s quirky party atmosphere.
- Explore Ohrid’s picturesque alleyways.
- Be immersed in the unique culture of Sarajevo.
- Rather Poor
- KarmaWritten on August 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wes was an amazing guide!
- NNathanjumpWritten on August 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The meals I found on my own were always the best!
- GGabyWritten on August 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wes was an excellent guide- engaging, hilarious and full of interesting information! I feel very lucky to have been on one of his tours. :)
- BBrittanyWritten on August 26, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Wes is a great guide, always full on energy and always ready for some fun!
- ChelseaWritten on August 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wes was an amazing tour guide. He was full of energy and was tons of fun!! I would highly any tour with Wes, he really makes the experience great!!
- ChrisWritten on August 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
10/10! Very knowledgeable and extremely witty!
- LLouiseBinneyWritten on August 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wes was an amazing tour guide! He was witty and funny in the way he delivered the information and showed how knowledgable he was about the Balkan history. Always going above and beyond to check on the passengers even on his days off! He also gave great... Read more
- AA TourRadar travellerWritten on August 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This has been a very enjoyable first trip with busabout and I found all the countries that were visited on this tour absolutely fascinating. A special thank you to Wes and Alan for everything again.
- RMRobinWritten on August 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great trip! Two weeks of intense busing around the Balkans but all absolutely worth it and great to see! Rowan was amazing and I recommend this trip to anyone wanting to discover a bit more about this relatively unknown part of Europe.
- SSiennaSouthShawWritten on August 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wes is amazing, an all round good guy who goes the extra mile, is always organised, making everything run smoothly. Wes has a great sense of humour and manages to get along well with everyone with ease. He brings tour groups together to make a fam and he... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Split to Dubrovnik to Kotor
Start point Goli and Bosi Hostel, Split, Splitsko-dalmatinska županija, Croatia
- Kotor to Budva to Kotor
- Kotor to Tirana
- Tirana to Gjirokaster to Kalambaka (Meteora)
- Kalambaka (Meteora) to Thermopylae to Athens
- Athens to Delphi to Thessaloniki
- Thessaloniki to Ohrid
- Ohrid to Skopje
- Skopje to Nis to Belgrade
- Belgrade to Sarajevo
- Sarajevo to Mostar to Split
End point Goli and Bosi Hostel, Split, Splitsko-dalmatinska županija, Croatia
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
- Hi, We're Busabout!
- Busabout Ultimate Balkan Adventure
- Busabout Europe 2019
- Meet the Crew
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How large are the tour groups?
Busabout is a very popular youth operator who tends to fill buses of up to 28 people. Therefore you should expect to see an average group size of about 16 people.
What is the age range?
Busabout's trips are geared towards young independent backpackers, and generally attract an age range of around 18 - 30. This is just a guide, however, and there are no upper age limits for this tour. As long as you share their spirit of travel you’ll be fine!
What are the typical breakfasts?
Breakfasts on this tour are usually buffet style in order to cater for different dietary requirements. This means that there are plenty of continental options available if you wish to try them.
Guides who have led this tour
- "My true passion in life is meeting new people and travelling. That is why I have chosen a career in Travel..."
- "A country gal with a lot of love and passion for people, life and places! I knew from a very young age..."
- "A Melbourne boy turned global citizen, with a passion for good views, breakfast foods, and life on the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew3rd January 2019
Ultimate Balkan Adventure (Split to Split)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Split15 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Split10+ seats left$27USD $1,322
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Split15 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Split10+ seats left$27USD $1,322
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Split15 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Split10+ seats left$27USD $1,322
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Split15 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Split10+ seats left$27USD $1,322
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Split15 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Split10+ seats left$27USD $1,322
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Split15 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Split10+ seats left$27USD $1,322
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Split15 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Split10+ seats left$28USD $1,371
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Split15 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Split10+ seats left$28USD $1,371
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Split15 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Split10+ seats left$28USD $1,371
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Split15 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Split10+ seats left$28USD $1,371
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroMontenegro and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Montenegro, Albania, Greece, Macedonia, Serbia and Bosnia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Montenegro, Albania, Greece, Macedonia, Serbia and Bosnia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Start and end in Split.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 April 2019 the full payment of $1,322 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1322 for Ultimate Balkan Adventure (Split to Split), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 61 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 16 km
- Budva (Montenegro)
- 16 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 149 km
- Tirana (Albania)
- 142 km
- Gjirokaster (Albania)
- 134 km
- Kalambaka (Greece)
- 9 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 137 km
- Thermopylae (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,322 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,032 tours in Europe
- covered by 394 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 41 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ultimate Balkan Adventure (Split to Split)