Ultimate Balkan Adventure (Split to Split)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,190
- Enjoy the scenic Croatian coast
- Discover Albania's beautiful countryside
- Explore ancient Greek wonders
- Experience Belgrade’s great atmosphere
- Rather Poor
- KarmaWritten on August 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentWes was an amazing guide!Show detailed ratings
- NNathanjumpWritten on August 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe meals I found on my own were always the best!Show detailed ratings
- GGabyWritten on August 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentWes was an excellent guide- engaging, hilarious and full of interesting information! I feel very lucky to have been on one of his tours. :)Show detailed ratings
- BBrittanyWritten on August 26, 20184.0 - GoodWes is a great guide, always full on energy and always ready for some fun!Show detailed ratings
- ChelseaWritten on August 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentWes was an amazing tour guide. He was full of energy and was tons of fun!! I would highly any tour with Wes, he really makes the experience great!!Show detailed ratings
- ChrisWritten on August 19, 20185.0 - Excellent10/10! Very knowledgeable and extremely witty!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis has been a very enjoyable first trip with busabout and I found all the countries that were visited on this tour absolutely fascinating. A special thank you to Wes and Alan for everything again.Show detailed ratings
- RMRobinWritten on August 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentGreat trip! Two weeks of intense busing around the Balkans but all absolutely worth it and great to see! Rowan was amazing and I recommend this trip to anyone wanting to discover a bit more about this relatively unknown part of Europe.Show detailed ratings
- SSiennaSouthShawWritten on August 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentWes is amazing, an all round good guy who goes the extra mile, is always organised, making everything run smoothly. Wes has a great sense of humour and manages to get along well with everyone with ease. He brings tour groups together to make a fam and he made our two week adventure everything that it was. We couldn’t be more happy with our tour or our guide and would recommend both to anyone looking to see the hidden gems within the Balkans (we’d probably even do it again if we knew we’d have Wes). What a guy!!Show detailed ratings
- MBMontyWritten on July 24, 20184.0 - GoodGood tour, a little fast paced but saw a lot of places in two weeks.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Split to Dubrovnik to Kotor
- Kotor to Budva to Kotor
- Kotor to Tirana
- Tirana to Gjirokaster to Kalambaka (Meteora)
- Kalambaka (Meteora) to Thermopylae to Athens
- Athens to Delphi to Thessaloniki
- Thessaloniki to Ohrid
- Ohrid to Skopje
- Skopje to Nis to Belgrade
- Belgrade to Sarajevo
- Sarajevo to Mostar to Split
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course, we can! Once you have a confirmed booking on this tour, we can request additional accommodation for you with the tour operator. This will be at one of the operator's recommended properties.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends in Split, after breakfast at your accommodation. Say farewell to your fellow travellers and continue on your journey!
When and where does the tour start?
The tour commences on Day 1, upon your departure from Split, en route to Dubrovnik, and finally arriving in Kotor. You will have time to explore all destinations before hopping back on the bus.
Guides who have led this tour
- "My true passion in life is meeting new people and travelling. That is why I have chosen a career in Travel..."
- "A country gal with a lot of love and passion for people, life and places! I knew from a very young age..."
- "A Melbourne boy turned global citizen, with a passion for good views, breakfast foods, and life on the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
Ultimate Balkan Adventure (Split to Split)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Split15 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Split10+ seats left$159$1,349-12%USD $1,190
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Split15 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Split10+ seats left$159$1,349-12%USD $1,190
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Split15 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Split10+ seats left$159$1,349-12%USD $1,190
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Split15 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Split10+ seats left$159$1,349-12%USD $1,190
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Split15 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Split10+ seats left$159$1,349-12%USD $1,190
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Split15 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Split10+ seats left$159$1,349-12%USD $1,190
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Split15 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Split10+ seats left$165$1,399-12%USD $1,234
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Split15 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Split10+ seats left$165$1,399-12%USD $1,234
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Split15 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Split10+ seats left$165$1,399-12%USD $1,234
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Split15 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Split10+ seats left$165$1,399-12%USD $1,234
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroMontenegro and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Montenegro, Albania, Greece, Macedonia, Serbia and Bosnia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Montenegro, Albania, Greece, Macedonia, Serbia and Bosnia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Start and end in Split.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 December 2018 the full payment of $1,190 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1190 for Ultimate Balkan Adventure (Split to Split), but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 61 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 149 km
- Tirana (Albania)
- 228 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 137 km
- Thermopylae (Greece)
- 137 km
- Athens (Greece)
- 121 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 243 km
- Thessaloniki (Greece)
- 197 km
- Skopje (Macedonia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,190 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 40 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ultimate Balkan Adventure (Split to Split)