Most Wanted Sale
ends on 22 Aug 2018
+ $120 Food Fund Greek Week
9 days / $174 per day
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start and end in Athens! With the in-depth cultural tour Greek Week, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Athens, Greece and 2 other destinations in Greece. Greek Week includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- MMaddyWritten on December 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentAmazing! Stasi is kind, accommodating, fun-loving, responsible, and so helpful. Had the time of my life on Greek Week!!!Show detailed ratings
- ADAlexandraWritten on November 23, 20174.5 - ExcellentStassi is one of the best tour guides I’ve ever had. He does his best to meet your needs- and then goes above and beyond! He was willing to help with stuff on and off the tour! He wasnt just SO helpful and knowledgeable, he was so much fun! It was never a dull moment. The group I was with was small, but he made the group full of life! Stassi really did make my Greek Week that’s for sure!Show detailed ratings
- ACAnnelieseWritten on November 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentGreek week with Stasi was an epic and forgettable experience. Stasi reAlly made everyone feel welcome and ensured everyone was feeling safe and comfortable. It was my first time travelling solo.. and one of the best most epic trips I've ever been on. Meeting all the other individuals touring in the group was amazing to! Can't say enough..Stasi was a wonderful tour guide and a warm, genuine, human being to travel along side with.Show detailed ratings
- MMoosaWritten on November 17, 20174.5 - ExcellentTouring through Greece with Staci is hands down one of the best tips I’ve taken. The Greek Week found the perfect balance between rest & relaxation and being out and about touring & partying. I’d defenitly recommend this tour to friends.Show detailed ratings
- AAlanWritten on November 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentHad a great trip! Stasi took us to some cool bars and shisha places that were off the beaten trackShow detailed ratings
- SSamuelWritten on November 16, 20174.5 - ExcellentIt was a really relaxing experience to travel through Greece. There was definitely something for everyone and Stasi made sure of that. He also knew all the best spots for food and drinks which didn’t disappoint. Overall had a great timeShow detailed ratings
- TKTaylorWritten on November 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentStasi was an educated, helpful and extremely fun guide. The tour was well organised and Stasi always made sure we had all the information and help we needed. The accommodation was also top notch and Greek good is to die for no matter where it’s purchased from!Show detailed ratings
- LLauraWritten on November 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentGreek week was the highlight of my entire trip! Stasi was an amazing tour leader, fun, knowledgable and super chill! One of the best tour leaders I had on my trip!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Athens
- Day 2: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 3: Mykonos
- Day 4: Mykonos
- Day 5: Mykonos to Ios
- Day 6: Ios
- Day 7: Ios
- Day 8: Ios to Athens
- Day 9: Depart Athens
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- High Energy: culture packed days & party filled nights with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki In-Depth Explorer Trips
- Contiki High Energy Trips
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Passionate about travel, food and freddo cappuccinos.. Teaching English in China or travelling in the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayAug 23, 2018from Athens9 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat left$39USD $1,569+ $120 Food Fund Greek Week
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Athens9 DaysMondaySep 3, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$39USD $1,569+ $120 Food Fund Greek Week
- WednesdayAug 29, 2018from Athens9 DaysThursdaySep 6, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$39USD $1,569+ $120 Food Fund Greek Week
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Athens9 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Athens7 seats left$39USD $1,569+ $120 Food Fund Greek Week
- TuesdaySep 4, 2018from Athens9 DaysWednesdaySep 12, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$39USD $1,569+ $120 Food Fund Greek Week
- FridaySep 7, 2018from Athens9 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Athens8 seats left$39USD $1,569+ $120 Food Fund Greek Week
- MondaySep 10, 2018from Athens9 DaysTuesdaySep 18, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$39USD $1,569+ $120 Food Fund Greek Week
- ThursdaySep 13, 2018from Athens9 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to Athens7 seats left$39USD $1,569+ $120 Food Fund Greek Week
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Athens9 DaysMondaySep 24, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$39USD $1,569+ $120 Food Fund Greek Week
- WednesdaySep 19, 2018from Athens9 DaysThursdaySep 27, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$39USD $1,569+ $120 Food Fund Greek Week
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 October 2018 the full payment of $1,569 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1569 for Greek Week, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 431 km.
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 81 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 197 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,569 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,005 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greek Week