London To Athens And Greek Week 10 Days (30 Days)
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 4,114
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Allan "I did the London to Athens Contiki with Suzie in September. It was an absolutely amazing experience made that much better by our amazing tour guide. She felt more like a friend instantly than our tour manager and was always happy and keen to come out and party with us! As well as this she was extremely knowledgable on all of the places that we visited on our trip and always gave us an interesting ..."
Start in London and end in Athens! With the discovery tour London To Athens And Greek Week 10 Days (30 Days), you have a 30 day tour package taking you from London to Athens and through London, England and 19 other destinations in Europe. London To Athens And Greek Week 10 Days (30 Days) includes accommodation in a hotel and hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- AlenaWritten on July 25, 20173.0 - AverageNothing particularly special. It was your standard tour of Europe. I thought the tour manager, Kat, was incredibly unorganized and shared very little information with us about the places we visited. The ME time activities were overpriced and mostly not worth extra money spent. Also, I did not realize Contiki was a "party tour" before I went on it so if you do not like to drink all night, wake up hungover and go to the sights I would not recommend this tour. It's a good starter tour but I wouldn't recommend this if you are an experienced traveller or have been to Europe before.Show detailed ratings
- DDaniWritten on July 22, 20174.0 - GoodExploring Europe for the first time with my partner, Megs was a friend not just a tour manager. It was the best experience of our lives and Megs personality made our tour group a mini family away from home. Her infectious smile and character has left such an impression on us even years on from our amazing European tour. She knows how to have fun and how to explore these amazing places. We can only speak highly of Megs!!Show detailed ratings
- BCBethWritten on December 9, 20164.0 - GoodTrip of a lifetime! I did a 21 day tour around Europe with Greg. He was incredible! So organised and approachable. He was also extremely knowledgable about every place. 5 stars for you Greg!!!Show detailed ratings
- MMelissaWritten on December 8, 20164.0 - GoodYes, it was amazingShow detailed ratings
- MMichelleWritten on December 8, 20164.5 - ExcellentGreg is AMAZING!Show detailed ratings
- ARAllanWritten on October 28, 20165.0 - ExcellentI did the London to Athens Contiki with Suzie in September. It was an absolutely amazing experience made that much better by our amazing tour guide. She felt more like a friend instantly than our tour manager and was always happy and keen to come out and party with us! As well as this she was extremely knowledgable on all of the places that we visited on our trip and always gave us an interesting background into the places as we arrived. Would highly recommend her as a tour manager and would love to get the opportunity to travel with her again one day!Show detailed ratings
- EAEmmaWritten on October 25, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis was my first time ever doing a tour overseas and I was a little scared at first but Susie made sure everything was organised!! She was absolutely amazing!!! Seriously will see what ones she's doing just to have her as my guide again!! xxShow detailed ratings
- NWNicoleWritten on October 25, 20164.5 - ExcellentMy trip with Contiki totally beat all my expectations and was defiantly one the best experiences of my life. Susie was a huge part in making it that amazing and I would 100% recommend all my friends to use Contiki!Show detailed ratings
- TPTegan-LeeWritten on October 24, 20165.0 - ExcellentContiki Susie was so fantastic I would pay double to go again - the trip definitely exceeded my expectations! The entire trip Susie was a best friend, nurse, mum, councillor and one hell of a tour guide. To say it was the time of my life would be an understatement. THANKS CONTIKIShow detailed ratings
- DPDominicWritten on October 24, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis trip was the best experience of my life! Couldnt have asked for a better tour guide and bus driver. The on-sites were great as well. Each place we visited was unique and exciting, definitely worth it!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Paris
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris
- Day 4: Paris to Beaujolais Wine Region
- Day 5: Beaujolais Wine Region
- Day 6: Beaujolais Wine Region to Barcelona
- Day 7: Barcelona
- Day 8: Barcelona to French Riviera via Arles
- Day 9: French Riviera incl Monaco
- Day 10: French Riviera to Venice
- Day 11: Venice
- Day 12: Venice to Florence
- Day 13: Florence
- Day 14: Florence to Rome
- Day 15: Rome
- Day 16: Rome to Overnight Adriatic Ferry via Pompeii
- Day 17: Overnight Adriatic Ferry to Corfu
- Day 18: Corfu
- Day 19: Corfu
- Day 20: Corfu to Athens via Corinth Canal
- Day 21: Athens
- Day 22: Athens
- Day 23: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 24: Mykonos
- Day 25: Mykonos
- Day 26: Mykonos to Ios
- Day 27: Ios
- Day 28: Ios
- Day 29: Ios to Athens
- Day 30: Depart Athens
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki Discoverer
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
London To Athens And Greek Week 10 Days (30 Days)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
This tour is not available in your region.
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayJun 4, 2018from London22 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Athens9 seats left$88USD $3,529+ $560 Food Fund London To Athens
- MondayJun 4, 2018from London29 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Athens9 seats left$117USD $4,699+ $740 Food Fund London To Athens Plus Greek Week C
29 Days, with 8 Day Greek Week version
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from London22 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Athens8 seats left$88USD $3,529+ $560 Food Fund London To Athens
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from London30 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Athens8 seats left$117USD $4,699+ $740 Food Fund London To Athens Plus Greek Week A
with 9 Day Greek Week version
- MondayJun 18, 2018from London22 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Athens9 seats left$95USD $3,789+ $560 Food Fund London To Athens
- MondayJun 18, 2018from London30 DaysTuesdayJul 17, 2018to Athens0 seats left$126USD $5,055+ $740 Food Fund London To Athens Plus Greek Week ASold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from London22 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$95USD $3,789+ $560 Food Fund London To Athens
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from London31 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat left$126USD $5,055+ $740 Food Fund London To Athens Plus Greek Week B
31 Days version
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from London22 DaysWednesdayJul 18, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$95USD $3,789+ $560 Food Fund London To Athens
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from London30 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to Athens0 seats left$126USD $5,055+ $740 Food Fund London To Athens Plus Greek Week ASold outSee similar tours on this date
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Monaco , Italy and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- London is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 July 2018 the full payment of $4,114 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4114 for London To Athens And Greek Week 10 Days (30 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 4,355 km.
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 349 km
- Beaujolais (France)
- 562 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 325 km
- Arles (France)
- 225 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 1 km
- Monte Carlo (Monaco)
- 431 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,114 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 53 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on London To Athens And Greek Week 10 Days (30 Days)