Adriatic Spirit (8 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,438
- Rather Poor
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Split to Dubrovnik
- Day 2: Dubronvik to Tirana via Budva
- Day 3: Tirana to Corfu
- Day 4: Corfu
- Day 5: Corfu to Overnight Adriatic Ferry
- Day 6: Overnight Adriatic Ferry to Salerno via Bari
- Day 7: Salerno to Rome
- Day 8: Depart Rome
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- In-Depth Explorer: live like a local with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki In-Depth Explorer Trips
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How long does the tour stay in Kotor, Montenegro?
The stop in Kotor is a short lunch break. I have been advised that you would be spending approximately 1 - 2 hours there to grab a bite to eat, before heading onto Tirana.
Guides who have led this tour
- "An Aussie and Deutsch cross Contiki Tour guide, with a slight resemblance to the youngest Hanson brother...."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Codi, 25 years old28th September 2018
Adriatic Spirit (8 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Split9 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$86USD $1,729
- FridayJun 28, 2019from Split9 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$86USD $1,729
- FridayJul 12, 2019from Split9 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$86USD $1,729
- FridayJul 26, 2019from Split9 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$86USD $1,729
- FridayAug 9, 2019from Split9 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$86USD $1,729
- FridaySep 6, 2019from Split9 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$83USD $1,662
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGreece and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Albania and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Albania and Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 December 2018 the full payment of $1,438 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1438 for Adriatic Spirit (8 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 205 km
- Tirana (Albania)
- 192 km
- Corfu (Greece)
- 303 km
- Bari (Italy)
- 183 km
- Salerno (Italy)
- 233 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,438 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Adriatic Spirit (8 Days)