- Our saving
- US $ 1,202
- Walk in the footsteps of ancient Romans
- Soak up the vibes at the Insta-worthy Plitvice Lakes
- Tick off your bucket list with a gondola ride in Venice
- Explore the Old Town of sun-drenched Split
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome
- Day 2: Rome
- Day 3: Rome to Florence
- Day 4: Florence to Venice
- Day 5: Venice to Ljubljana
- Day 6: Ljubljana to Plitvice
- Day 7: Plitvice to Split
- Day 8: Depart Split
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- JuliaWritten on March 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Joining Contiki was the best decision I made on my travels and kudos to our guide Susie who was an absolute legend! She is professional, sociable and fostered family vibes. Travelling with Susie was hassle-free, hilarious and she went above and beyond to... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where is the exact location of the meeting place for day 1 in Rome?
The meeting point is usually the hotel that will be accommodated on the first day of the tour.
What are the hotel options for this tour?
The choice of hotel will be announced by the tour operator around 30 days before the departure date of the tour.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
- Adriatic Horizons
Guides who have led this tour
- "Passionate about travel, food and freddo cappuccinos.. Teaching English in China or travelling in the..."
- "My spontaneous decision to work for Contiki was the best choice I ever made. I still pinch myself to..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Paul18th June 2019
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Rome8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to SplitNot available in your region
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Rome8 DaysSaturdayJun 13, 2020to Split10+ seats left$39USD $1,553
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Rome8 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to Split9 seats left$39USD $1,553
- SaturdayJul 4, 2020from Rome8 DaysSaturdayJul 11, 2020to Split9 seats left$41USD $1,620
- SaturdayJul 18, 2020from Rome8 DaysSaturdayJul 25, 2020to Split10+ seats left$41USD $1,620
- SaturdayAug 1, 2020from Rome8 DaysSaturdayAug 8, 2020to Split10+ seats left$41USD $1,620
- SaturdayAug 29, 2020from Rome8 DaysSaturdaySep 5, 2020to Split10+ seats left$41USD $1,620
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and Slovenia
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 29 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 29 October 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Contiki. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Contiki. Please familiarise yourself with the Contiki payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 183 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 157 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,202 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,050 tours in Europe
- covered by 567 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Adriatic Horizons