- Our saving
- US $ 1,367
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- JuliaWritten on March 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentJoining Contiki was the best decision I made on my travels and kudos to our guide Susie who was an absolute legend! She is professional, sociable and fostered family vibes. Travelling with Susie was hassle-free, hilarious and she went above and beyond to make sure everyone went on their way with no regrets. Great work Dobby!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Rome
- Day 2: Rome
- Day 3: Rome to Florence
- Day 4: Florence to Venice
- Day 5: Venice to Ljubljana
- Day 6: Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- Day 7: Plitvice to Split
- Day 8: Depart Split
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki In Depth
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2017
Where is the exact location of the meeting place for day 1 in Rome?
The meeting point is usually the hotel that will be accommodated on the first day of the tour.
- April 1, 2017
What are the hotel options for this tour?
The choice of hotel will be announced by the tour operator around 30 days before the departure date of the tour.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Passionate about travel, food and freddo cappuccinos.. Teaching English in China or travelling in the..."
- "My spontaneous decision to work for Contiki was the best choice I ever made. I still pinch myself to..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vivien4th April 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Rome8 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Split8 seats left$57USD $1,367
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Rome8 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Split10+ seats left$60USD $1,436
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Rome8 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Split8 seats left$60USD $1,436
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Rome8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Split7 seats left$60USD $1,436
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Rome8 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to SplitOnly 1 seat left$60USD $1,436Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Rome8 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Split8 seats left$60USD $1,436
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Rome8 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Split7 seats left$58USD $1,381
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and Slovenia
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 July 2018 the full payment of $1,367 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1367 for Adriatic Horizons, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 183 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 157 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,367 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Adriatic Horizons