Adriatic Unearthed (Start Rome)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,435
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- LHLonnieWritten on September 5, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis tour had a lot packed into two weeks!! We got to see and experience a lot but sometimes it did feel rushed. I would like maybe less time in Rome and more in Florence. However, I did know with one night stays in some cities that you won't be able to see everything. Contiki tour managers and drivers always exceed my expectations and do everything they can to make the trip enjoyable and the best possible.Show detailed ratings
- MMikeWritten on December 3, 20163.5 - GoodI made the best decision ever , unforgettable experience . I had hung out, clubbing, drunk nights, then hungover on the coach every morning , had too much fun in that 15 days. Our tour manager and coach driver made an amazing trip for me. Thank you so much, Kassie and FiroShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Rome
- Day 2: Rome
- Day 3: Rome to Florence
- Day 4: Florence to Venice
- Day 5: Venice to Ljubljana
- Day 6: Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- Day 7: Plitvice to Split
- Day 8: Split to Dubrovnik
- Day 9: Dubrovnik to Tirana via Budva
- Day 10: Tirana to Corfu
- Day 11: Corfu
- Day 12: Corfu Port on Overnight ferry to Bari Port
- Day 13: Bari Port to Salerno
- Day 14: Salerno to Rome via Pompeii
- Day 15: Depart Rome
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki In Depth
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
Can I know the hotels for Adriatic Unearthed by Contiki?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
Adriatic Unearthed (Start Rome)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Rome15 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to RomeOnly 1 seat left$101USD $2,435
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Rome15 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$106USD $2,540
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Rome15 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Rome8 seats left$106USD $2,540
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Rome15 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Rome7 seats left$106USD $2,540
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Rome15 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$106USD $2,540
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Rome15 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Rome8 seats left$106USD $2,540
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Rome15 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Rome7 seats left$102USD $2,449
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , Slovenia and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia, Albania and Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia, Croatia, Albania and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovenia, Croatia and Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 July 2018 the full payment of $2,435 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2435 for Adriatic Unearthed (Start Rome), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 183 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 157 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 205 km
- Tirana (Albania)
- 192 km
- Corfu (Greece)
- 303 km
- Bari (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,435 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Adriatic Unearthed (Start Rome)