Adriatic Unearthed (Start Rome, 15 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,716
- Sample the best pizza in Italy
- Walk through the streets of Florence
- Visit Diocletian's Palace in Split
- Gaze at the beautiful Dalmatian coastline
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- LHLonnieWritten on September 5, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis tour had a lot packed into two weeks!! We got to see and experience a lot but sometimes it did feel rushed. I would like maybe less time in Rome and more in Florence. However, I did know with one night stays in some cities that you won't be able to see everything. Contiki tour managers and drivers always exceed my expectations and do everything they can to make the trip enjoyable and the best possible.Show detailed ratings
- JJamieWritten on May 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentOur trip with Miate was beyond what we expected. I honestly do not think we would have had such a brilliant time if we had a different tour manager.Show detailed ratings
- MMikeWritten on December 3, 20163.5 - GoodI made the best decision ever , unforgettable experience . I had hung out, clubbing, drunk nights, then hungover on the coach every morning , had too much fun in that 15 days. Our tour manager and coach driver made an amazing trip for me. Thank you so much, Kassie and FiroShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome
- Day 2: Rome Without Via
- Day 3: Rome to Florence
- Day 4: Florence to Venice
- Day 5: Venice to Ljubljana
- Day 6: Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- Day 7: Plitvice to Split
- Day 8: Split to Dubrovnik
- Day 9: Dubronvik to Tirana via Budva
- Day 10: Tirana to Corfu
- Day 11: Corfu
- Day 12: Corfu to Overnight Adriatic Ferry
- Day 13: Overnight Adriatic Ferry to Salerno via Bari
- Day 14: Salerno to Rome via Pompeii
- Day 15: Depart Rome
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- In-Depth Explorer: live like a local with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki In-Depth Explorer Trips
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can I know the hotels for Adriatic Unearthed by Contiki?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernardette, 59 years old15th September 2018
Adriatic Unearthed (Start Rome, 15 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Rome15 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Rome8 seats left$136USD $2,716
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Rome15 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Rome9 seats left$142USD $2,836
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Rome15 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Rome9 seats left$142USD $2,836
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Rome15 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$142USD $2,836
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Rome15 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Rome8 seats left$142USD $2,836
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Rome15 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$136USD $2,716
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , Slovenia and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia, Albania and Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia, Croatia, Albania and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovenia, Croatia and Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 29 November 2018 the full payment of $2,716 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2716 for Adriatic Unearthed (Start Rome, 15 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 183 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 157 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 205 km
- Tirana (Albania)
- 192 km
- Corfu (Greece)
- 303 km
- Bari (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,716 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,383 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Adriatic Unearthed (Start Rome, 15 Days)