The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 61:45:53
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in London and end in Cairo! With the discovery tour Cleopatra's Jewel, you have a 27 day tour package taking you through London, England and 20 other destinations. Cleopatra's Jewel includes accommodation in a hotel, hostel and campsites as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Camping, Berth / Cabin, Bungalow, Sleeper Bus
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Plane, Ferry
Other reviews about Topdeck:Write a review
- Simon Daigneault's review about another Topdeck tour4.0 - GoodEgypt was amazing everyday and the guides were awesome! I didnt like Israel that much but mostly because we got there on... Read more
- Will G Aus's review about another Topdeck tour5.0 - ExcellentThis was a truly incredible experience!! Our trip leader Will (Waleed) was absolutely amazing!! There is no better tour ... Read more
- Nic's review about another Topdeck tour4.5 - ExcellentI did the pyramids and beaches tour through Egypt in October and it was hands down the best experience of my life! Ramzy... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Bordeaux
- Day 4: Bordeaux to San Sebastian, Spain
- Day 5: San Sebastian to Barcelona, Spain
- Day 6: Barcelona
- Day 7: Barcelona to French Riviera, France
- Day 8: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 9: French Riviera to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 10: Swiss Alps
- Day 11: Swiss Alps to Venice, Italy
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Venice to Florence
- Day 14: Florence to Rome
- Day 15: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 16: Rome to Sailing in Greece via Overnight Ferry
- Day 17: Sailing in Greece
- Day 18: Sailing in Greece
- Day 19: Sailing in Greece
- Day 20: Sailing in Greece to Athens
- Day 21: Cairo to Aswan via Overnight Coach
- Day 22: Aswan
- Day 23: Aswan
- Day 24: Aswan to Luxor
- Day 25: Luxor to Cairo via Overnight Coach
- Day 26: Cairo
- Day 27: Cairo
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Africa: Why you should go to Africa
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Sailing with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Megan5th November 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from London27 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Cairo0 seats leftUSD $4,386
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from London27 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Cairo0 seats leftUSD $4,386
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from London27 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Cairo0 seats leftUSD $4,386
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from London27 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Cairo0 seats leftUSD $4,597
- TuesdayJul 3, 2018from London27 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Cairo0 seats leftUSD $4,597
- TuesdayJul 10, 2018from London27 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Cairo0 seats leftUSD $4,597
- TuesdayJul 24, 2018from London27 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Cairo0 seats leftUSD $4,597
- TuesdayAug 7, 2018from London27 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Cairo0 seats leftUSD $4,597
- TuesdayAug 21, 2018from London27 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Cairo0 seats leftUSD $4,386
- TuesdaySep 4, 2018from London27 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Cairo0 seats leftUSD $4,386
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Monaco , Italy , Vatican City (Holy See) and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain, Greece and Egypt. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece and Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- London is the starting point and Cairo is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Cleopatra's Jewel, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 7,066 km.
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 500 km
- Bordeaux (France)
- 444 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 504 km
- Monte Carlo (Monaco)
- 315 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 263 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 244 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,893 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours