- Our saving
- US $ 4,559
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in London and end in Cairo! With the discovery tour Cleopatra's Jewel, you have a 27 day tour package taking you through London, England and 20 other destinations. Cleopatra's Jewel includes accommodation in a hotel, hostel and campsites as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Camping, Berth / Cabin, Bungalow, Sleeper Bus
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Plane, Ferry
- Travel style
Other reviews about Topdeck:Write a review
- NatalieKing's review about another Topdeck tour5.0 - ExcellentHany our leader and Hany our driver, plus local guides Vivienne, Sam and Nubi were fantastic. They were all a bunch of l... Read more
- JordanDavis's review about another Topdeck tour5.0 - ExcellentThe Nile Discovery tour with Topdeck was amazing! Everything was organised really well & we felt so safe h... Read more
- AmyKennedy's review about another Topdeck tour5.0 - ExcellentI wasn’t sure what to expect in Egypt. I had a few assumptions before coming to this country and since travelling on thi... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Bordeaux
- Day 4: Bordeaux to San Sebastián, Spain
- Day 5: San Sebastián to Barcelona, Spain
- Day 6: Barcelona
- Day 7: Barcelona to French Riviera, France
- Day 8: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 9: French Riviera to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 10: Swiss Alps
- Day 11: Swiss Alps to Venice, Italy
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Venice to Florence
- Day 14: Florence to Rome
- Day 15: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 16: Rome to Sailing in Greece via Overnight Ferry
- Day 17: Sailing in Greece
- Day 18: Sailing in Greece
- Day 19: Sailing in Greece
- Day 20: Sailing in Greece to Athens
- Day 21: Athens to Aswan via Overnight Coach
- Day 22: Aswan
- Day 23: Aswan
- Day 24: Aswan to Luxor
- Day 25: Luxor to Cairo via Overnight Coach
- Day 26: Cairo
- Day 27: Cairo
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Africa: Why you should go to Africa
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Sailing with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayApr 16, 2019from London27 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Cairo6 seats left$228USD $4,559
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from London27 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Cairo6 seats left$228USD $4,559
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from London27 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Cairo6 seats left$237USD $4,749
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from London27 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Cairo6 seats left$237USD $4,749
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from London27 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to CairoOnly 1 seat left$237USD $4,749Book Now Hold my
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from London27 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Cairo6 seats left$237USD $4,749
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from London27 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Cairo6 seats left$247USD $4,949
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from London27 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Cairo6 seats left$247USD $4,949
- TuesdayJul 9, 2019from London27 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Cairo6 seats left$247USD $4,949
- TuesdayJul 23, 2019from London27 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Cairo6 seats left$247USD $4,949
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Monaco , Italy , Vatican City (Holy See) and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain, Greece and Egypt. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece and Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- London is the starting point and Cairo is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 December 2018 the full payment of $4,559 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4559 for Cleopatra's Jewel, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 7,066 km.
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 500 km
- Bordeaux (France)
- 444 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 504 km
- Monte Carlo (Monaco)
- 315 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 263 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 244 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,559 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,492 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,949 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours