- Our saving
- US $ 4,589
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Camping, Berth / Cabin, Bungalow
- Coach / Bus, Ship
- Rather Poor
- SSimonWritten on January 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentAn absolute amazing trip with our wonderfull, knowledgeable and fun tour gide vinnie. Made the trip so much easier ha ving someone to show us around and knew what they were talking about.Show detailed ratings
- SStephenWritten on December 17, 20174.0 - GoodThe experience was awesome. Vinny was the best tour house great knowledge of all the places we went and knew how to get everyone involved. All round top bloke. Tommy was the best bus driver, he have everyone a driving master class.Show detailed ratings
- OOliviaWritten on October 24, 20173.5 - GoodPiotr was a great tour leader! Lots of fun and made everyone feel comfortable. Recently went on a trip with him and he guided us around Europe!Show detailed ratings
- MMeganWritten on September 17, 20173.5 - GoodPros: - very nice having logistics and exclusions pre arranged (not always as easy as you'd think) - tour leader provides local tips on safety, what to expect, what to avoid, stays current on relevant matters to ensure you are good to visit that country, gives recommendations for places to eat, party, explore etc. - the topdeck tours has a great app that is just loaded with relevant resources and awesome recommendations for places to explore and eat that are pinned to local maps - nice to make friends and the leader was also fun, friendly, and available when she was needed. - you get to visit little "on the way" places you otherwise would have a hard time accessing if you were traveling alone and were relying on planes, trains, and cabs. - you really do feel very close to the group towards the end, it's amazing how fast friendships grow especially when you show up solo like I did. Cons: - be prepared for mediocre accommodation at times (sometimes in quite sketchy areas, sometimes quality not very good, cleanliness average sometimes) - the included meals can be very poor or very good (poor meaning warm milk and corn flakes with a stale baguette and cold eggs for breakfast) (good meaning a warm meal traditionally offered in the area we are visiting that tastes good). If you're a foodie you may be disappointed in the quality and type of generic (chicken, potatoes, and salad) meals that are included. Definitely use your free days to go get that higher quality local food you want to try. - you inevitably are on a schedule so be prepared to be tired sometimes and not get to sleep in generally ever (6-8am is usually the time you depart each accommodation to move to the next destination) - time is money - you'll spend 10 hours on a ferry for $20 instead of a 1 hour flight for $100... understand that sometimes you're not in each destination enjoying it, there's a good portion of travel that is sometimes really scenic and sometimes not so much.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Bordeaux
- Day 4: Bordeaux to San Sebastian, Spain
- Day 5: San Sebastian to Barcelona, Spain
- Day 6: Barcelona
- Day 7: Barcelona to French Riviera, France
- Day 8: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 9: French Riviera to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 10: Swiss Alps
- Day 11: Swiss Alps to Venice, Italy
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Venice to Florence
- Day 14: Florence to Rome
- Day 15: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 16: Rome to Sailing in Greece via Overnight Ferry
- Day 17: Sailing in Greece
- Day 18: Sailing in Greece
- Day 19: Sailing in Greece
- Day 20: Sailing in Greece to Athens
- Day 21: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 22: Mykonos
- Day 23: Mykonos
- Day 24: Mykonos to Santorini
- Day 25: Santorini
- Day 26: Santorini to Athens
- Day 27: Athens
- Day 28: Athens to Meteora
- Day 29: Meteora to Tirana, Albania
- Day 30: Tirana to Dubrovnik, Croatia via Budva, Montenegro
- Day 31: Dubrovnik
- Day 32: Dubrovnik
- Day 33: Dubrovnik
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Sailing with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
What type of accommodation is included with Oceanic Empires tour?
Here is the list of accommodation of the tour:
- 5 nights in hotels
- 11 nights in hostels
- 6 nights in bungalows at European campsites
- 3 nights sailing in -Greece
- 2 nights in canvas cabins
- 1 night in a cabin on overnight ferry.
- November 1, 2016
Is there a single supplement available?
Single supplement option is not offered for this tour. The accommodation is in 4-6 shared rooms in hostels.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from London33 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$115USD $4,589
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from London33 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$115USD $4,589
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from London33 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$115USD $4,589
- FridayJun 15, 2018from London33 DaysTuesdayJul 17, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$121USD $4,839
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from London33 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$121USD $4,839
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from London33 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$121USD $4,839
- TuesdayJul 3, 2018from London33 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to DubrovnikOnly 3 seats left$121USD $4,839
- TuesdayJul 10, 2018from London33 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$121USD $4,839
- FridayJul 13, 2018from London33 DaysTuesdayAug 14, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$121USD $4,839
- TuesdayJul 17, 2018from London33 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to DubrovnikOnly 2 seats left$121USD $4,839Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Monaco , Italy , Vatican City (Holy See) , Greece and Montenegro
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain, Greece, Albania, Montenegro and Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Albania and Montenegro. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Albania and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 July 2018 the full payment of $4,589 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4589 for Oceanic Empires, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 500 km
- Bordeaux (France)
- 203 km
- San Sebastian (Spain)
- 403 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 503 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 341 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 203 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,589 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Oceanic Empires