- Our saving
- US $ 4,085
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- SSimonWritten on January 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
An absolute amazing trip with our wonderfull, knowledgeable and fun tour gide vinnie. Made the trip so much easier ha ving someone to show us around and knew what they were talking about.
- SStephenWritten on December 17, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The experience was awesome. Vinny was the best tour house great knowledge of all the places we went and knew how to get everyone involved. All round top bloke. Tommy was the best bus driver, he have everyone a driving master class.
- OOliviaWritten on October 24, 20173.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Piotr was a great tour leader! Lots of fun and made everyone feel comfortable. Recently went on a trip with him and he guided us around Europe!
- MMeganWritten on September 17, 20173.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Pros: - very nice having logistics and exclusions pre arranged (not always as easy as you'd think) - tour leader provides local tips on safety, what to expect, what to avoid, stays current on relevant matters to ensure you are good to visit that... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Bordeaux
- Day 4: Bordeaux to San Sebastián, Spain
- Day 5: San Sebastián to Barcelona, Spain
- Day 6: Barcelona
- Day 7: Barcelona to French Riviera, France
- Day 8: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 9: French Riviera to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 10: Swiss Alps
- Day 11: Swiss Alps to Venice, Italy
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Venice to Florence
- Day 14: Florence to Rome
- Day 15: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 16: Rome to Sailing in Greece via Overnight Ferry
- Day 17: Sailing in Greece
- Day 18: Sailing in Greece
- Day 19: Sailing in Greece
- Day 20: Sailing in Greece to Athens
- Day 21: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 22: Mykonos
- Day 23: Mykonos
- Day 24: Mykonos to Santorini
- Day 25: Santorini
- Day 26: Santorini to Athens
- Day 27: Athens
- Day 28: Athens to Meteora
- Day 29: Meteora to Tirana, Albania
- Day 30: Tirana to Dubrovnik, Croatia via Budva, Montenegro
- Day 31: Dubrovnik
- Day 32: Dubrovnik
- Day 33: Dubrovnik
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Sailing with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What type of accommodation is included with Oceanic Empires tour?
Here is the list of accommodation of the tour:
- 5 nights in hotels
- 11 nights in hostels
- 6 nights in bungalows at European campsites
- 3 nights sailing in -Greece
- 2 nights in canvas cabins
- 1 night in a cabin on overnight ferry.
Is there a single supplement available?
Single supplement option is not offered for this tour. The accommodation is in 4-6 shared rooms in hostels.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Diana18th January 2019
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- TuesdayApr 16, 2019from London33 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$182USD $4,539Book Now Hold my
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from London33 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$617$4,539-10%USD $4,085
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from London33 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Dubrovnik5 seats left$192USD $4,789
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from London33 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Dubrovnik5 seats left$651$4,789-10%USD $4,310
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from London33 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Dubrovnik0 seats left$192USD $4,789Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from London33 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Dubrovnik0 seats left$192USD $4,789Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayJun 14, 2019from London33 DaysTuesdayJul 16, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$202USD $5,049
- TuesdayJun 18, 2019from London33 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Dubrovnik5 seats left$202USD $5,049
- FridayJun 21, 2019from London33 DaysTuesdayJul 23, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$202USD $5,049
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from London33 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$202USD $5,049
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Monaco , Italy , Vatican City (Holy See) , Greece and Montenegro
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain, Greece, Albania, Montenegro and Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Albania and Montenegro. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Albania and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 April 2019 the full payment of $4,085 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4085 for Oceanic Empires, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 500 km
- Bordeaux (France)
- 203 km
- San Sebastian (Spain)
- 403 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 503 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 341 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 203 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,085 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,032 tours in Europe
- covered by 394 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Oceanic Empires