The Med Runner
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 07:24:02
- Our saving
- US $ 1,295
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Madrid and end in Rome! With the coach/bus tour The Med Runner, you have a 11 day tour package taking you from Madrid to Rome and through Madrid, Spain and 6 other destinations in Europe. The Med Runner includes accommodation in a hostel and campsites as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Camping, Bungalow
Other reviews about Topdeck:Write a review
- Review about another Topdeck tour5.0 - Excellent... and now have a place to stay in London when we visit!! Awesome trip. Topdeck you rock!! Read more
- James Zoanetti's review about another Topdeck tour5.0 - ExcellentThe people, including tour guide and bus driver
- Anna nguyen's review about another Topdeck tour5.0 - ExcellentFantastic Excited Nice Well organised
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Madrid, Spain
- Day 2: Madrid
- Day 3: Madrid to Valencia
- Day 4: Valencia to Barcelona
- Day 5: Barcelona
- Day 6: Barcelona to Marseille, France
- Day 7: Marseille
- Day 8: Marseille to Florence, Italy
- Day 9: Florence
- Day 10: Florence to Rome
- Day 11: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- October 1, 2016
Is the accommodation included?
Yes this tour includes the accommodation. You will enjoy 7 nights in hostels and 3 nights in bungalows at European campsites.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The Med Runner
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Madrid11 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to Rome0 seats left$54USD $1,295
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Madrid11 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Rome0 seats left$54USD $1,295
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Madrid11 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to Rome0 seats left$57USD $1,372
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Madrid11 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to Rome0 seats left$57USD $1,372
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Madrid11 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to Rome0 seats left$57USD $1,372
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Madrid11 DaysThursdayAug 16, 2018to Rome0 seats left$57USD $1,372
- MondayAug 20, 2018from Madrid11 DaysThursdayAug 30, 2018to Rome0 seats left$54USD $1,295
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Madrid11 DaysThursdaySep 13, 2018to RomeOnly 1 seat left$54USD $1,295Book Now Hold my
- MondaySep 17, 2018from Madrid11 DaysThursdaySep 27, 2018to Rome0 seats left$54USD $1,295
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSpain , France , Italy and Vatican City (Holy See)
Plugs & Adapters
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 July 2018 the full payment of $1,295 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1295 for The Med Runner, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,659 km.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 302 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 304 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 338 km
- Marseille (France)
- 477 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 3 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,295 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours