- Our saving
- US $ 854
- Swing by the John Lennon wall for a pic to remember
- Kick back and indulge in a local beer or two in Prague
- Experience Berlin's alternative street art and nightlife
- Bond with your friends on a dinner cruise in Amsterdam
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure, Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 2: Prague
- Day 3: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 4: Berlin
- Day 5: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 6: Amsterdam
- Day 7: Amsterdam to London, England
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- NTnataliaWritten on November 19, 20182.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
This tour (or Topdeck in general) is for doing whatever you want. The included activites are not good, and if you want to do something fun with the group you have to pay the optional activities; otherwise everyday is a free day and you have to look for your... Read more
- VBVickiWritten on May 23, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I enjoyed the trip but didn't think it was a good idea to join a trip that had already been going quite a long time. It felt a bit awkward and a bit bizarre. I would suggest it would be better to start everyone together and have some people leave halfway if... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can I leave the tour ahead than the scheduled?
It is absolutely fine for you to end your trip before the scheduled, however please note, that as it is sold as a package, discounts cannot be applied for this early departure.
What is the accommodation used for this trip?
The accommodation for this trip is in hostels and you will be sharing rooms with 4 - 6 people, gender divided.
- We Are Topdeck
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David28th August 2019
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- FridaySep 20, 2019from Prague7 DaysThursdaySep 26, 2019to London8 seats left$26USD $1,029
- FridaySep 27, 2019from Prague7 DaysThursdayOct 3, 2019to London9 seats left$26USD $1,029
- FridayOct 18, 2019from Prague7 DaysThursdayOct 24, 2019to London10+ seats left$24USD $959
- FridayNov 1, 2019from Prague7 DaysThursdayNov 7, 2019to London10+ seats left$24USD $959Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayApr 18, 2020from Prague7 DaysFridayApr 24, 2020to London10+ seats left$116$949-10%USD $854
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Prague7 DaysFridayMay 8, 2020to London10+ seats left$116$949-10%USD $854
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Prague7 DaysFridayMay 29, 2020to London10+ seats left$129$1,049-10%USD $944
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Prague7 DaysFridayJun 12, 2020to London10+ seats left$129$1,049-10%USD $944
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020from Prague7 DaysFridayJun 19, 2020to London10+ seats left$129$1,049-10%USD $944
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Prague7 DaysFridayJun 26, 2020to London10+ seats left$129$1,049-10%USD $944
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroGermany and Netherlands
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 2 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 2 November 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Topdeck. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 47 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Topdeck. Please familiarise yourself with the Topdeck payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 280 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 358 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $854 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,182 tours in Europe
- covered by 557 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Bohemian Trail