- Our saving
- US $ 919
- Rather Poor
- VBVickiWritten on May 23, 20174.0 - GoodI enjoyed the trip but didn't think it was a good idea to join a trip that had already been going quite a long time. It felt a bit awkward and a bit bizarre. I would suggest it would be better to start everyone together and have some people leave halfway if you were going to have people joining/leaving, to make it more inclusive. I wouldn't choose to join a group halfway again, unfortunately. Also, it would definitely have been sensible to have group activities arranged for the first day after the new people joined rather than have a free day.. I thought the trip may have had a bit more of a cultural feel, but there were opportunities to get involved in different activities. The tour guide, Lana, was fun, and it wasn't her fault that she had people joining a group half way. The hostels were good and I enjoyed learning about the cities. I think I may have outgrown these types of trips (I'm 35) as I was more interested in the sites than the drinking :) For the money it was a good trip, well organised and the coach was good; the driver drove well. Thank you!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 2: Prague
- Day 3: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 4: Berlin
- Day 5: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 6: Amsterdam
- Day 7: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can I leave the tour ahead than the scheduled?
It is absolutely fine for you to end your trip before the scheduled, however please note, that as it is sold as a package, discounts cannot be applied for this early departure.
What is the accommodation used for this trip?
The accommodation for this trip is in hostels and you will be sharing rooms with 4 - 6 people, gender divided.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernard, 72 years old5th October 2018
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- FridayOct 26, 2018from Prague7 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to London0 seats left$46USD $919Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayNov 2, 2018from Prague7 DaysThursdayNov 8, 2018to London6 seats left$46USD $919
- FridayApr 19, 2019from Prague7 DaysThursdayApr 25, 2019to London10+ seats left$48USD $959
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Prague7 DaysThursdayMay 9, 2019to London10+ seats left$48USD $959
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Prague7 DaysThursdayMay 16, 2019to London10+ seats left$48USD $959
- FridayMay 24, 2019from Prague7 DaysThursdayMay 30, 2019to London10+ seats left$48USD $959
- FridayMay 31, 2019from Prague7 DaysThursdayJun 6, 2019to London10+ seats left$51USD $1,029
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Prague7 DaysThursdayJun 13, 2019to London10+ seats left$51USD $1,029
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Prague7 DaysThursdayJun 20, 2019to London10+ seats left$51USD $1,029
- FridayJun 21, 2019from Prague7 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to London10+ seats left$51USD $1,029
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroGermany and Netherlands
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 December 2018 the full payment of $919 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $919 for Bohemian Trail, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 280 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 358 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $919 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Bohemian Trail