- Our saving
- US $ 1,103
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Enjoy Reykjavik nightlife
- Visit amazing Blue Lagoon
- View breathtaking Icelandic landscapes
- Take the Northern Lights tour
- Rather Poor
- SSShinalWritten on January 24, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great tour and guides. Hotel was ok but in an excellent location, close to main shopping strip and across to sea. Nice included fine dining dinner, blue lagoon experience was great. Golden circle tour was great sightseeing but at an additional cost. Did not... Read more
- darshWritten on November 19, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I wished the blacks and excursion was included!
- SSarahWritten on September 28, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I did a tour in Iceland with jody as my tour leader. We explored some of the most beautiful places in Iceland. It was over new years eve and jody helped make sure we all bonded and had the most amazing time! She's 10/10!.3
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Reykjavik, Iceland
- Day 2: Reykjavik
- Day 3: Reykjavik
- Day 4: Reykjavik
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- We Are Topdeck
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
- ThursdayNov 14, 2019from Reykjavik4 DaysSundayNov 17, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$46USD $1,103
- ThursdayNov 28, 2019from Reykjavik4 DaysSundayDec 1, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$52USD $1,247
- ThursdayDec 12, 2019from Reykjavik4 DaysSundayDec 15, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$52USD $1,247
- ThursdayDec 19, 2019from Reykjavik4 DaysSundayDec 22, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$52USD $1,247
- ThursdayJan 9, 2020from Reykjavik4 DaysSundayJan 12, 2020to Reykjavik10+ seats left$52USD $1,247
- ThursdayJan 16, 2020from Reykjavik4 DaysSundayJan 19, 2020to Reykjavik10+ seats left$52USD $1,247
- ThursdayFeb 13, 2020from Reykjavik4 DaysSundayFeb 16, 2020to Reykjavik10+ seats left$52USD $1,247
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 July 2019 the full payment of $1,103 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1103 for Iceland Explorer, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 39 km
- Blue Lagoon (Iceland)
- 39 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,103 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,189 tours in Europe
- covered by 534 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Iceland Explorer