- Our saving
- US $ 595
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in London! With the oktoberfest tour Prostmeister, you have a 5 day tour package taking you through London, England and Munich. Prostmeister includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- SBSuzanneWritten on September 26, 20182.5 - AverageThe trip left at 1:30pm on the 1st day (supposed to be 12pm), we didn't arrive til 6am the following morning in Munich, where we were rushed through breakfast and set up before being transported to Oktoberfest grounds. On top of this, none of us had eaten since leaving London as each of the driver stops we went to were closed and no food available. Which meant we had young travellers drinking large amounts of beer on no sleep and an empty stomach. Totally irresponsible of a tour taking young travellers to a beer orientated drinking festival on no sleep, no food and no preparation. This could have easily been fixed: leave at 6am the 1st day and arrive midnight (meaning truck stops would be open to grab dinner) giving us all a good night's sleep at the campsite before heading to Oktoberfest. Also itinerary stated we leave at 10am on the 4th day: actually, we had to check out of campsite at 10am &we did not leave on the coach til 5pm.A whole day that we were not prepared/budgeted for.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Munich, Germany
- Day 2: Munich
- Day 3: Munich
- Day 4: Munich
- Day 5: Munich to London, England
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Rather poor by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridaySep 20, 2019from London5 DaysTuesdaySep 24, 2019to London10+ seats left$30USD $595
- FridaySep 27, 2019from London5 DaysTuesdayOct 1, 2019to London10+ seats left$30USD $595
- ThursdayOct 3, 2019from London5 DaysMondayOct 7, 2019to London10+ seats left$30USD $595
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 December 2018 the full payment of $595 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $595 for Prostmeister, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,838 km.
- London (England)
- 919 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 919 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $595 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Prostmeister