- Our saving
- US $ 2,620
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- OOliviahallamWritten on November 17, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I had such a great trip! Learnt so much and got to visit countries I’d never been to before.
- HayleyWritten on November 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Jemma made every experience just that little bit more with her knowledge and experience. Couldnt have asked for more.
- EEdenMcDonoghWritten on August 26, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Judes broad historical knowledge made the tour very interesting, particularly in areas i knew very little about.
- HayleyWritten on August 17, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Had a great time, Judes was amazing and the most informative and passionate guide I have had so far on my travels! Would highly recommend travelling with her.
- NNickiWritten on November 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Piotr is a born tour guide - his passion and respect for each country's history was evident throughout my whole top deck tour of eastern europe. He has outstanding knowledge and was able to share some personal historical stories from his family as well... Read more
- TSTrentWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip exceeded my expectations. Piotr had incredible in depth knowledge into every place we went too and his passion inspires all who go on his tours.
- LLaurenWritten on October 24, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The trip was amazing! We saw amazing places and met some awesome people along the way. The trip was very well organised and informative. Our trip leader Piotr was incredibly knowledgeable about every single place we visited and was so approachable and easy... Read more
- ALAnnieWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Piotr was the best tour guide!!! Not only is he just a great person in general (his personality is infectious!) but he is also a great tour leader with his organisation, and amazing knowledge. I learnt so much from him and my Europe experience would not... Read more
- ADAmyWritten on December 6, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Ruta made our time on the eastern explore better than imagined. She is very organised and works so hard to go out of her way on may occasions to ensure that we the had the best time possible. She had unbelievable understanding of the history of our... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Day 2: Dubrovnik
- Day 3: Dubrovnik
- Day 4: Dubrovnik to Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Day 5: Sarajevo Belgrade, Serbia
- Day 6: Belgrade to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 7: Budapest
- Day 8: Budapest to Vienna, Austria via Bratislava, Slovakia
- Day 9: Vienna to Kraków, Poland
- Day 10: Kraków
- Day 11: Kraków to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 12: Prague
- Day 13: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 14: Berlin
- Day 15: Berlin to Copenhagen, Denmark
- Day 16: Copenhagen
- Day 17: Copenhagen to Hamburg, Germany
- Day 18: Hamburg to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 19: Amsterdam
- Day 20: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- We Are Topdeck
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Live your best life in European Summer
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- WednesdayMay 15, 2019from Dubrovnik20 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to London6 seats left$109USD $2,620
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from Dubrovnik20 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to London4 seats left$109USD $2,620Book Now Hold my
- WednesdayJun 12, 2019from Dubrovnik20 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to LondonOnly 2 seats left$114USD $2,745Book Now Hold my
- WednesdayJun 26, 2019from Dubrovnik20 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to London6 seats left$114USD $2,745
- WednesdayJul 3, 2019from Dubrovnik20 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to London7 seats left$114USD $2,745
- WednesdayJul 10, 2019from Dubrovnik20 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to London9 seats left$114USD $2,745
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Dubrovnik20 DaysThursdayAug 1, 2019to London9 seats left$120USD $2,879
- WednesdayJul 17, 2019from Dubrovnik20 DaysMondayAug 5, 2019to London9 seats left$120USD $2,879
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Dubrovnik20 DaysThursdayAug 8, 2019to London10+ seats left$120USD $2,879
- WednesdayJul 24, 2019from Dubrovnik20 DaysMondayAug 12, 2019to London8 seats left$120USD $2,879
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSlovakia , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
- KorunaCzech Republic
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany and Denmark. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bosnia, Serbia, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 June 2019 the full payment of $2,620 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2620 for Eastern Explore, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 134 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 206 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 317 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 332 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 394 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 280 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 355 km
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,620 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,013 tours in Europe
- covered by 480 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Eastern Explore