Eastern Explore 2018 (Krakow)
Amy "Ruta made our time on the eastern explore better than imagined. She is very organised and works so hard to go out of her way on may occasions to ensure that we the had the best time possible. She had unbelievable understanding of the history of our destinations and was able to engage the whole tour group with interesting stories that could never be gained from a text book. Her local knowledge and ..."
Start in Dubrovnik and end in London! With the coach / bus tour Eastern Explore 2018 (Krakow), you have a 20 day tour package taking you from Dubrovnik to London and through Dubrovnik, Croatia and 12 other destinations in Europe. Eastern Explore 2018 (Krakow) includes accommodation in a hotel and hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Camping, Bungalow
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- EEdenMcDonoghWritten on August 26, 20184.0 - GoodJudes broad historical knowledge made the tour very interesting, particularly in areas i knew very little about.Show detailed ratings
- HayleyWritten on August 17, 20184.0 - GoodHad a great time, Judes was amazing and the most informative and passionate guide I have had so far on my travels! Would highly recommend travelling with her.Show detailed ratings
- NNickiWritten on November 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentPiotr is a born tour guide - his passion and respect for each country's history was evident throughout my whole top deck tour of eastern europe. He has outstanding knowledge and was able to share some personal historical stories from his family as well which was humbling and very special. Piotr is also up to have a laugh and a good time also he kills it on the dance floor! Everything ran smoothly with Piotr we always knew when and what we were doing which meant we could relax and just enjoy the ride! Thanks Piotr for the best trip I could ever ask for!!!Show detailed ratings
- TSTrentWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip exceeded my expectations. Piotr had incredible in depth knowledge into every place we went too and his passion inspires all who go on his tours.Show detailed ratings
- LLaurenWritten on October 24, 20174.0 - GoodThe trip was amazing! We saw amazing places and met some awesome people along the way. The trip was very well organised and informative. Our trip leader Piotr was incredibly knowledgeable about every single place we visited and was so approachable and easy to have a laugh with.Show detailed ratings
- ALAnnieWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentPiotr was the best tour guide!!! Not only is he just a great person in general (his personality is infectious!) but he is also a great tour leader with his organisation, and amazing knowledge. I learnt so much from him and my Europe experience would not have been the same without him, I am so glad I got to meet him. I can’t count the number of times he went so far out of his way to help us, no matter how big or small it was and he never once complained even when he was struck with the deathly Topdeck vomiting bug. Always had a smile on his face and always was such a pleasure to be around. He would hang out with us at the end of the day and would genuinely love getting to know people. A very genuine person with a love for travel that was really just the best tour leader ever. Can not ever thank him enough!!!!!!Show detailed ratings
- ADAmyWritten on December 6, 20164.5 - ExcellentRuta made our time on the eastern explore better than imagined. She is very organised and works so hard to go out of her way on may occasions to ensure that we the had the best time possible. She had unbelievable understanding of the history of our destinations and was able to engage the whole tour group with interesting stories that could never be gained from a text book. Her local knowledge and ability to speak in various languages meant that we had experiences we would have not gotten elsewhere. She is very fair and had an amazing ability to make everyone feel included. Not to mention her compassion when things didn't go to plan or people in the group had problems, Ruda was there for them! I've done a few like trips and Ruda is by far the most experienced, kind, organised, and knowledgable.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Day 2: Dubrovnik
- Day 3: Dubrovnik
- Day 4: Dubrovnik to Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Day 5: Sarajevo to Belgrade, Serbia
- Day 6: Belgrade to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 7: Budapest
- Day 8: Budapest to Vienna, Austria via Bratislava, Slovakia
- Day 9: Vienna to Krakow, Poland
- Day 10: Krakow
- Day 11: Krakow to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 12: Prague
- Day 13: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 14: Berlin
- Day 15: Berlin to Copenhagen, Denmark
- Day 16: Copenhagen
- Day 17: Copenhagen to Hamburg, Germany
- Day 18: Hamburg to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 19: Amsterdam
- Day 20: Amsterdam to London, England
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Eastern Explore 2018 (Krakow)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
This tour is not available in your region.
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayMay 15, 2019from Dubrovnik20 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to London7 seats left$136USD $2,729
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from Dubrovnik20 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to London9 seats left$136USD $2,729
- WednesdayJun 12, 2019from Dubrovnik20 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to London9 seats left$143USD $2,859
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from Dubrovnik20 DaysMondayJul 8, 2019to London10+ seats left$143USD $2,859
- WednesdayJun 26, 2019from Dubrovnik20 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to London10+ seats left$143USD $2,859
- WednesdayJul 3, 2019from Dubrovnik20 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to London9 seats left$143USD $2,859
- WednesdayJul 10, 2019from Dubrovnik20 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to London10+ seats left$143USD $2,859
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Dubrovnik20 DaysThursdayAug 1, 2019to London10+ seats left$150USD $2,999
- WednesdayJul 17, 2019from Dubrovnik20 DaysMondayAug 5, 2019to London10+ seats left$150USD $2,999
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Dubrovnik20 DaysThursdayAug 8, 2019to London10+ seats left$150USD $2,999
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSlovakia , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
- KorunaCzech Republic
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany and Denmark. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bosnia, Serbia, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Eastern Explore 2018 (Krakow), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,247 km.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 134 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 206 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 317 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 332 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 394 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 280 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 355 km
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,573 tours in Europe
- covered by 260 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Eastern Explore 2018 (Krakow)