The Splendors of Italy with Sicily
Start and end in Rome! With the in-depth cultural tour The Splendors of Italy with Sicily, you have a 17 day tour package taking you through Rome, Italy and 24 other destinations in Italy. The Splendors of Italy with Sicily includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
Other reviews about Cosmos:Write a review
- Review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodGuide Cristian did his best to give us the best experience possible. We were disappointed the tour no longer included a ... Read more
- Laura Rosa's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodHad a great time on this tour, however the tour was too large. I was under the unpair woykd be no more 20 people but we ... Read more
- Macy's review about another Cosmos tour5.0 - Excellent... There are also lots of included dinners and included sightseeing by Cosmos standards. I don't recommend the optional dinners as they are expens... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ROME, ITALY
- Day 2: ROME
- Day 3: ROME–ORVIETO–SIENA
- Day 4: SIENA–SAN GIMIGNANO–GREVE–MONTECATINI
- Day 5: MONTECATINI. EXCURSION TO FLORENCE
- Day 6: MONTECATINI–PISA–VENICE AREA
- Day 7: VENICE AREA
- Day 8: VENICE AREA–ASSISI–ROME
- Day 9: ROME–NEAPOLITAN RIVIERA
- Day 10: NEAPOLITAN RIVIERA–VILLA SAN GIOVANNI–FERRY CROSSING–TAORMINA AREA
- Day 11: TAORMINA AREA. EXCURSION TO MOUNT ETNA
- Day 12: TAORMINA AREA–PIAZZA ARMERINA–AGRIGENTO
- Day 13: AGRIGENTO–SELINUNTE– MARSALA–PALERMO
- Day 14: PALERMO. EXCURSION TO TRAPANI & ERICE
- Day 15: PALERMO (EMBARKATION)–OVERNIGHT FERRY CROSSING TO NAPLES
- Day 16: NAPLES (DISEMBARKATION)–ROME
- Day 17: ROME
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mair, 59 years old26th September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for The Splendors of Italy with Sicily, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,782 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 96 km
- Orvieto (Italy)
- 92 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 29 km
- San Gimignano (Italy)
- 20 km
- Castellina in Chianti (Italy)
- 12 km
- Gaiole in Chianti (Italy)
- 39 km
- Brolio (Italy)
- 54 km
- Greve in Chianti (Italy)
- 56 km
- Montecatini (Italy)
- 41 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,383 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,914 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours