The Great Kimberley Overland (Original)
- Our saving
- US $ 3,628
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Camping, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Jeep & 4WD
- Travel style
- Intrepid Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Broome
- Day 2: Broome
- Day 3: Tunnel Creek - Windjana Gorge
- Day 4: Manning River
- Day 5: Mt Barnett Station
- Day 6: El Questro Wilderness Park
- Day 7: El Questro Wilderness Park
- Day 8: Lake Argyle
- Day 9: Purnululu National Park (The Bungle Bungles)
- Day 10: Purnululu National Park (The Bungle Bungles)
- Day 11: Fitzroy Crossing
- Day 12: Broome
- Day 13: Broome
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- KGKimberlyWritten on September 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was just amazing! We saw amazing and beautiful spots of western Australia. The Tourguides made this tour awesome. They help whereever they could, were always in a good mood and made this adventure for all of us spezial.
- PatWritten on July 20, 20184.5 - Excellent
Our tour with Kimberley Wild guides Brenton and Nikki was fantastic. We could not have had a better experience.Brenton and Nikki both did a fabulous job. They provided lots of information , fun and delicious food. We highly recommend this tour.Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Pat, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us in Australia with Brenton and Nikki. We'll pass along your feedback to our global team who will be very happy to hear it. Hope to see you on another trip with us again soon. Kind regards, Intrepid
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Donna24th August 2019
The Great Kimberley Overland (Original)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Broome13 DaysThursdayMay 14, 2020to Broome5 seats left$112USD $3,628
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Broome13 DaysThursdayMay 21, 2020to Broome6 seats left$112USD $3,628
- ThursdayMay 14, 2020from Broome13 DaysTuesdayMay 26, 2020to Broome4 seats left$112USD $3,628
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Broome13 DaysThursdayMay 28, 2020to Broome6 seats left$112USD $3,628
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Broome13 DaysThursdayJun 4, 2020to Broome6 seats left$112USD $3,628
- ThursdayMay 28, 2020from Broome13 DaysTuesdayJun 9, 2020to Broome6 seats left$112USD $3,628
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Broome13 DaysThursdayJun 11, 2020to Broome6 seats left$112USD $3,628
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Broome13 DaysThursdayJun 18, 2020to Broome4 seats left$112USD $3,628
- ThursdayJun 11, 2020from Broome13 DaysTuesdayJun 23, 2020to Broome4 seats left$112USD $3,628
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020from Broome13 DaysThursdayJun 25, 2020to Broome6 seats left$112USD $3,628
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Broome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 16 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 16 January 2020, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with Intrepid Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Intrepid Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Intrepid Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Broome (Australia)
- 323 km
- Tunnel Creek (Australia)
- 34 km
- Windjana Gorge National Park (Australia)
- 53 km
- Bell Gorge (Australia)
- 72 km
- Galvin Gorge (Australia)
- 18 km
- Manning Gorge (Australia)
- 316 km
- El Questro (Australia)
- 0 km
- Kununurra (Australia)
- 60 km
- Lake Argyle (Australia)
- 127 km
- Bungle Bungle National Park (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,628 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,450 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 117 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Great Kimberley Overland (Original)
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers