The Great Kimberley Overland (Original)
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 29:24:40
- Our saving
- US $ 2,569
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Broome! With the discovery tour The Great Kimberley Overland (Original), you have a 13 day tour package taking you through Broome, Australia and 15 other destinations in Australia. The Great Kimberley Overland (Original) includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Camping, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Jeep & 4WD
Other reviews about Intrepid Travel:Write a review
- James's review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentJust the right amount of time for my schedule. Beautiful sunrises and sunsets. Hikes were just enough for me as I'm no... Read more
- James's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentFantastic experience exploring Kakadu, Litchfield, Katherin Gorge, and others. Our guide was fantastic and showed a pas... Read more
- Fruzsina Varga's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentThe varied activities and informative walks.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Beagle Bay, Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm & Buccaneer Archipelago
- Day 2: Kooljaman, Cape Leveque, One Arm Point & Broome
- Day 3: Tunnel Creek
- Day 4: Bell Gorge and Mt Barnett Station
- Day 5: Mt Barnett Cattle Station
- Day 6: El Questro Station
- Day 7: El Questro Station
- Day 8: Kununurra
- Day 9: Purnululu National Park (The Bungle Bungles)
- Day 10: The Bungle Bungles
- Day 11: Fitzroy Crossing
- Day 12: Geikie Gorge and Broome
- Day 13: Broome departure day
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The Great Kimberley Overland (Original)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Broome13 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to Broome0 seats left$134USD $3,211
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Broome13 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to Broome8 seats left$134USD $3,211
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Broome13 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to Broome0 seats left$134USD $3,211
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Broome13 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Broome8 seats left$776$3,345-23%USD $2,569
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from Broome13 DaysTuesdayJun 26, 2018to Broome10+ seats left$134USD $3,211
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Broome13 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to Broome0 seats left$134USD $3,211
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Broome13 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to Broome9 seats left$776$3,345-23%USD $2,569
- ThursdayJun 28, 2018from Broome13 DaysTuesdayJul 10, 2018to Broome6 seats left$134USD $3,211
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Broome13 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to Broome0 seats left$134USD $3,211
- ThursdayJul 5, 2018from Broome13 DaysTuesdayJul 17, 2018to Broome9 seats left$134USD $3,211
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Broome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $2,569 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2569 for The Great Kimberley Overland (Original), but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,008 km.
- Broome (Australia)
- 323 km
- Tunnel Creek (Australia)
- 34 km
- Windjana Gorge National Park (Australia)
- 53 km
- Bell Gorge (Australia)
- 72 km
- Galvin Gorge (Australia)
- 18 km
- Manning Gorge (Australia)
- 316 km
- El Questro (Australia)
- 0 km
- Kununurra (Australia)
- 60 km
- Lake Argyle (Australia)
- 127 km
- Bungle Bungle National Park (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,569 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 828 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,813 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers