- Our saving
- US $ 3,199
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in London! With the coach / bus tour Summer Compass, you have a 25 day tour package taking you through London, England and 14 other destinations in Europe. Summer Compass includes accommodation in a hotel, hostel and campsites as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Bungalow
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- GPGiannaWritten on June 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentBefore booking this tour, I had no idea what Topdeck was and I was weary to book with them considering the cost. However, I took a leap of faith and could not be happier! This tour was all I ever dreamed of. Heather was the best tour guide EVER and so much of the trip was organized by Topdeck. We went from country to country on an air-conditioned bus with Wi-Fi and music, Heather did a head count every time we re-entered the bus, she gave us a "what's-on" sheet every time we went to a new place which told us the itinerary, good places to eat and go out, and times we had to be certain places, we were given nice meals made by Topdeck, the optional activities were super fun, and I always felt safe and cared for. I also met the most amazing people that are now my good friends. This trip was the best experience of my life.Show detailed ratings
- BillWritten on September 17, 20174.0 - GoodI loved my top deck tour. Definitely would do it againShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Bordeaux
- Day 4: Bordeaux
- Day 5: Bordeaux to San Sebastián, Spain
- Day 6: San Sebastián
- Day 7: San Sebastián to Madrid
- Day 8: Madrid
- Day 9: Madrid to Valencia
- Day 10: Valencia to Barcelona
- Day 11: Barcelona
- Day 12: Barcelona to Marseille, France
- Day 13: Marseille
- Day 14: Marseille to Florence, Italy
- Day 15: Florence
- Day 16: Florence to Rome
- Day 17: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 18: Rome to Venice
- Day 19: Venice
- Day 20: Venice to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 21: Swiss Alps
- Day 22: Swiss Alps to Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
- Day 23: Luxembourg City to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 24: Amsterdam
- Day 25: Amsterdam to London, England
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you provide more details about the accommodation?
You will be staying 2 nights in hotels, 16 nights in hostels and 6 nights in bungalows at European campsites.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather, 57 years old23rd September 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayMay 9, 2019from London25 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to London10+ seats left$160USD $3,199
- ThursdayJun 6, 2019from London25 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to London10+ seats left$170USD $3,399
- ThursdayJun 20, 2019from London25 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to London10+ seats left$180USD $3,599
- ThursdayJul 4, 2019from London25 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to London10+ seats left$180USD $3,599
- ThursdayJul 18, 2019from London25 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to London10+ seats left$180USD $3,599
- ThursdayAug 1, 2019from London25 DaysSundayAug 25, 2019to London10+ seats left$180USD $3,599
- ThursdayAug 15, 2019from London25 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to London10+ seats left$170USD $3,399
- ThursdayAug 29, 2019from London25 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to London10+ seats left$170USD $3,399
- ThursdaySep 12, 2019from London25 DaysSundayOct 6, 2019to London10+ seats left$170USD $3,399
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Italy , Vatican City (Holy See) , Luxembourg and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 December 2018 the full payment of $3,199 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3199 for Summer Compass, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 4,852 km.
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 500 km
- Bordeaux (France)
- 203 km
- San Sebastian (Spain)
- 353 km
- Madrid (Spain)
- 302 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 304 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 338 km
- Marseille (France)
- 477 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,199 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Summer Compass