Pasta & Peaks
- Our saving
- US $ 1,369
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Camping, Bungalow
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Topdeck:Write a review
- CullaOerlemans's review about another Topdeck tour4.5 - Excellent... that she could to make the trip memorable for every single traveller.Topdeck Read more
- Benjamin Johnston's review about another Topdeck tour4.5 - ExcellentVincenzo was extremely helpful and insightful as to Europe.
- Niamh's review about another Topdeck tour4.5 - Excellent...kay. I hope one day I get to enjoy another topdeck tour with Vincenzo!Topdeck Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome
- Day 2: Rome
- Day 3: Rome
- Day 4: Rome to Florence including Vatican City visit
- Day 5: Florence
- Day 6: Florence to Venice
- Day 7: Venice
- Day 8: Venice to Austrian Alps, Austria
- Day 9: Austrian Alps to Swiss Alps via Vaduz Liechtenstein
- Day 10: Swiss Alps
- Day 11: Swiss Alps to Rhine Valley, Germany
- Day 12: Rhine Valley to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 13: Amsterdam
- Day 14: Amstedam to London
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 24, 2018
Is a sleeping bag required?
We do recommend taking a sleeping bag with you as the tour is mostly based on staying in campsites. Whilst at the campsite Topdeck provides comfortable, twin - share dome tents to sleep in and every passenger will have an inflatable air mattress to sleep on. The tents have ventilation windows, zipped-up fronts and sewn-in ground sheets. They are light and easy to erect (you will be given a demonstration at the start of the trip).
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
Pasta & Peaks
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Rome14 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to London10+ seats left$34USD $1,369
- FridayJun 22, 2018from Rome14 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to London5 seats left$36USD $1,439
- FridayJul 6, 2018from Rome14 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to London0 seats left$38USD $1,519
- FridayJul 20, 2018from Rome14 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to London7 seats left$38USD $1,519Book Now Hold my
- FridayAug 3, 2018from Rome14 DaysThursdayAug 16, 2018to London0 seats left$38USD $1,519
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Rome14 DaysThursdaySep 6, 2018to London0 seats left$36USD $1,439
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , Vatican City (Holy See) and Netherlands
- FrancLiechtenstein and Switzerland
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 July 2018 the full payment of $1,369 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1369 for Pasta & Peaks, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 3 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 69 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 244 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 286 km
- Vaduz (Liechtenstein)
- 134 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 685 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 358 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,369 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours