Italy Explorer - 17 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,930
- Rather Poor
- GeorgeWritten on July 19, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Wonderful people, great places and good food.
- MFMarkWritten on August 24, 20171.5 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
After years of saving for our "dream" 17 day Italian trip my family of 3 returned home from our experience shell shocked and numb at the way that Ananda Heyl, Expat Explore board member, treated us as the corporate representative of Expat. Without any... Read more
- RMRobertWritten on August 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent trip, our guides were awesome and we saw some really amazing places - including a few more off the beaten track!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Rome
- Day 2: Rome - Sorrento
- Day 3: Sorrento - Free day
- Day 4: Sorrento - Matera - Alberobello
- Day 5: Alberobello - Taormina
- Day 6: Taormina - Free day
- Day 7: Taormina - Catania - Agrigento
- Day 8: Agrigento - Marsala - Palermo
- Day 9: Palermo - Free day
- Day 10: Rome
- Day 11: Rome
- Day 12: Rome - Orvieto - Venice
- Day 13: Venice - Free day
- Day 14: Lake Garda - Florence - Tuscany
- Day 15: Pisa - Cinque Terre - Tuscany
- Day 16: San Gimignano - Siena - Rome
- Day 17: End of tour
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a hotel list available?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date, and your specific accommodation details will be listed in your final tour documents. This is a list of accommodations that the operator will typically use on this tour:
Rome - Elite Hotel Residence
Sorrento - Hotel Giosue a Mare
Agrigento - Hotel Dioscuri Bay Palace
Palermo - Hotel Athenaeum
Alberobello - Hotel Colle del Sole
Venice - Elite Hotel Residence
Tuscany - Hotel Massimo D'Azeglio
Cinque Terre - Hotel Firenze e Continentale
Hopefully, this list will give you a better idea of what kind of accommodation you can expect while on tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends after breakfast on the last day of the tour at Hotel American Palace Eur in Rome.
What meals are indcluded in this tour?
This tour includes 16 breakfasts, 1 antipasto, 7 dinners.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
Italy Explorer - 17 Days
- WednesdayApr 17, 2019from Rome17 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,895Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Rome17 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$630$2,895-22%USD $2,265
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Rome17 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$965$2,895-33%USD $1,930
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Rome17 DaysTuesdayJun 25, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$770$2,895-27%USD $2,125
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Rome17 DaysTuesdayJul 23, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$770$2,895-27%USD $2,125
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Rome17 DaysTuesdayAug 20, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$770$2,895-27%USD $2,125
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Rome17 DaysTuesdaySep 17, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$935$2,895-32%USD $1,960
- SundaySep 29, 2019from Rome17 DaysTuesdayOct 15, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$935$2,895-32%USD $1,960
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 January 2019 the full payment of $1,930 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1930 for Italy Explorer - 17 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 96 km
- Orvieto (Italy)
- 303 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 133 km
- Lake Garda (Italy)
- 207 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 69 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 71 km
- Cinque Terra (Italy)
- 129 km
- San Gimignano (Italy)
- 29 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 184 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,930 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,448 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italy Explorer - 17 Days