All About Europe
- Our saving
- US $ 4,359
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON
- Day 3: LONDON–PARIS, FRANCE
- Day 4: PARIS
- Day 5: PARIS–CHÂTEAUX COUNTRY–TOURS–BORDEAUX
- Day 6: BORDEAUX–CARCASSONNE–BARCELONA, SPAIN
- Day 7: BARCELONA
- Day 8: BARCELONA–ARLES, FRANCE–FRENCH RIVIERA
- Day 9: FRENCH RIVIERA
- Day 10: FRENCH RIVIERA–VENICE AREA, ITALY
- Day 11: VENICE AREA
- Day 12: VENICE AREA–FLORENCE
- Day 13: FLORENCE–PISA–ROME
- Day 14: ROME
- Day 15: ROME–ANCONA (EMBARKATION)–OVERNIGHT FERRY CROSSING TO PATRAS, GREECE
- Day 16: PATRAS (DISEMBARKATION)–OLYMPIA
- Day 17: OLYMPIA–TRIPOLI–ATHENS
- Day 18: ATHENS
- Day 19: ATHENS–DELPHI–THERMOPYLAE–THESSALONIKA
- Day 20: THESSALONIKA–SOFIA, BULGARIA
- Day 21: SOFIA–NIŠ, SERBIA–BELGRADE
- Day 22: BELGRADE–SZEGED, HUNGARY–BUDAPEST
- Day 23: BUDAPEST
- Day 24: BUDAPEST–GYÖR–BRATISLAVA, SLOVAKIA–VIENNA, AUSTRIA
- Day 25: VIENNA
- Day 26: VIENNA–SALZBURG–MUNICH, GERMANY
- Day 27: MUNICH–BREGENZ, AUSTRIA–LUCERNE, SWITZERLAND
- Day 28: LUCERNE
- Day 29: LUCERNE–STRASBOURG, FRANCE–TRIER, GERMANY
- Day 30: TRIER–AMSTERDAM AREA, HOLLAND
- Day 31: AMSTERDAM AREA
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Epifania imelda “ Naomi “ Abugotal's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - Good
this my 3rd time joining a escorted tour, its cheaper compared to other companies, its good .
- Udaya Kumar Krishnan's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - Good
It was good trip, organised well
- Michelle Salmon's review about another Cosmos tour4.5 - Excellent
Wonderful tour of France! Far exceeded my expectation. Loved it! Thank you!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What's the accomodation set up for 4 people?
The prices are based on twin share so if you're travelling in a group of four it will be two per room.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marc18th June 2019
All About Europe
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- MondayJul 22, 2019from London31 DaysWednesdayAug 21, 2019to Amsterdam0 seats leftUSD $4,569Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 5, 2019from London31 DaysWednesdaySep 4, 2019to AmsterdamOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,559Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 26, 2019from London31 DaysWednesdaySep 25, 2019to Amsterdam0 seats leftUSD $4,649Based on Double Room
- MondaySep 2, 2019from London31 DaysWednesdayOct 2, 2019to Amsterdam0 seats leftUSD $4,729Based on Double Room
- MondaySep 9, 2019from London31 DaysWednesdayOct 9, 2019to Amsterdam9 seats leftUSD $4,729Based on Double Room
- MondaySep 16, 2019from London31 DaysWednesdayOct 16, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats leftUSD $4,799Based on Double Room
- MondaySep 23, 2019from London31 DaysWednesdayOct 23, 2019to Amsterdam0 seats leftUSD $4,729Based on Double Room
- MondaySep 30, 2019from London31 DaysWednesdayOct 30, 2019to Amsterdam9 seats leftUSD $4,659Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- MondayOct 14, 2019from London31 DaysWednesdayNov 13, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats leftUSD $4,599Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- MondayNov 4, 2019from London31 DaysWednesdayDec 4, 2019to Amsterdam0 seats leftUSD $4,229Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Italy , Greece , Slovakia , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain, Greece, Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Amsterdam is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 16 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 16 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Cosmos. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Cosmos. Please familiarise yourself with the Cosmos payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 160 km
- Blois (France)
- 53 km
- Tours (France)
- 94 km
- Poitiers (France)
- 120 km
- Saintes (France)
- 101 km
- Bordeaux (France)
- 296 km
- Carcassonne (France)
- 204 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 325 km
- Arles (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,359 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,888 tours in Europe
- covered by 573 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 29,284 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours