- US $ 4,215
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Meet in Tokyo
- Day 2: Tokyo
- Day 3: Nakasendo Trail walking day 1
- Day 4: Nakasendo Trail walking day 2
- Day 5: Nakasendo Trail walking day 3
- Day 6: Nakasendo Trail walking day 4 & Nara
- Day 7: Nara
- Day 8: Yoshino
- Day 9: Mount Koya
- Day 10: Transfer to Kyoto
- Day 11: Kyoto
- Day 12: Tour ends
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- BeverleyRothwell's review about another Oku Japan tour5.0 - Excellent
We absolutely loved the tour but at times felt it was a little rushed. Bob was a great guide and I felt we bonded as a group as time went on. One thing I think all participants should be warned about is the temperature of the hot springs. I actually... Read more
- Lydia Gomersall's review about another Oku Japan tour4.0 - Good
Map to get out of Naraiso (from the station) onto the trail poor but apart from that all good.
- Brian Bockett's review about another Oku Japan tour4.5 - Excellent
We didn't have enough time in Nagasaki to see the Glover Gardens before travelling back to Osaka. It would be good if we could have caught a later train.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What does luggage forwarding mean?
Luggage forwarding means that one suitcase will be carried from one hotel to another by a courrier service so that you do not have to carry it on your own. You will have a Luggage on tour document that will give you more details.
Do you have a luggage recommendation?
The operator recommends bringing one suitcase and a smaller 32 - 35lbs backpack for daily use. After booking they will also send you a recommended packing list to make sure that you do not take unnecessary things with you.
Is the single supplement a mandatory thing for solo travellers?
The single supplement is mandatory. However, if you are interested, after placing your booking the operator can reach out to other same gender passengers with a request to share a room with you. If they find another passenger interested in it, the single supplement will be removed / refunded.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brandon14th June 2019
- MondaySep 2, 2019from Tokyo12 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats leftUSD $4,215
- MondaySep 9, 2019from Tokyo12 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats leftUSD $4,215
- MondaySep 23, 2019from Tokyo12 DaysFridayOct 4, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats leftUSD $4,215
- TuesdayOct 1, 2019from Tokyo12 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats leftUSD $4,215
- FridayOct 11, 2019from Tokyo12 DaysTuesdayOct 22, 2019to Kyoto0 seats leftUSD $4,215Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayOct 13, 2019from Tokyo12 DaysThursdayOct 24, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats leftUSD $4,215
- SundayOct 27, 2019from Tokyo12 DaysThursdayNov 7, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats leftUSD $4,215
- ThursdayNov 7, 2019from Tokyo12 DaysMondayNov 18, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats leftUSD $4,215
- SundayNov 10, 2019from Tokyo12 DaysThursdayNov 21, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats leftUSD $4,215
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Kyoto is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 24 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 24 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Oku Japan. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Oku Japan. Please familiarise yourself with the Oku Japan payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Oku Japan will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Oku Japan tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 174 km
- Kiso-Hirasawa (Japan)
- 2 km
- Narai (Japan)
- 17 km
- Kiso-Fukushima (Japan)
- 31 km
- Tsumago (Japan)
- 6 km
- Magome (Japan)
- 186 km
- Nara (Japan)
- 37 km
- Yoshino (Japan)
- 29 km
- Koya-san (Japan)
- 91 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,215 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,598 tours in Asia
- covered by 825 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Nakasendo Trail via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 44,805 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours