- US $ 4,140
- Age range
- 12 to 75 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse, Temple
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Local Transport
Other reviews about Oku Japan:Write a review
- Benjeman Meekhof's review about another Oku Japan tour5.0 - ExcellentEnjoyed the itinerary very much, and the directions every step were easy to follow. Accommodations and meals were great... Read more
- Ben Sylvester-Bradley's review about another Oku Japan tour5.0 - Excellent...elp you improve by giving some feedback and some suggestions. We want Oku Japan to succeed! Nakahechi Trail Directions Chikatsuyu. Contrary to the ... Read more
- Gerald Elder's review about another Oku Japan tour5.0 - ExcellentWe loved the Ryokans and Minshukus. It is the first time we had stayed in such facilities and fell in love with the gene... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Meet in Tokyo
- Day 2: Tokyo
- Day 3: Nakasendo Trail walking day 1
- Day 4: Nakasendo Trail walking day 2
- Day 5: Nakasendo Trail walking day 3
- Day 6: Nakasendo Trail walking day 4 & Nara
- Day 7: Nara
- Day 8: Yoshino
- Day 9: Mount Koya
- Day 10: Transfer to Kyoto
- Day 11: Kyoto
- Day 12: Tour ends
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2017
What does luggage forwarding mean?
Luggage forwarding means that one suitcase will be carried from one hotel to another by a courrier service so that you do not have to carry it on your own. You will have a Luggage on tour document that will give you more details.
- January 1, 2017
Do you have a luggage recommendation?
The operator recommends bringing one suitcase and a smaller 32 - 35lbs backpack for daily use. After booking they will also send you a recommended packing list to make sure that you do not take unnecessary things with you.
- January 1, 2017
Is the single supplement a mandatory thing for solo travellers?
The single supplement is mandatory. However, if you are interested, after placing your booking the operator can reach out to other same gender passengers with a request to share a room with you. If they find another passenger interested in it, the single supplement will be removed / refunded.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- July 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Tokyo12 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Kyoto0 seats leftUSD $4,140Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondaySep 10, 2018from Tokyo12 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to Kyoto10+ seats leftUSD $4,140
- MondaySep 24, 2018from Tokyo12 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Kyoto4 seats leftUSD $4,140
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Tokyo12 DaysThursdayOct 18, 2018to Kyoto10+ seats leftUSD $4,140
- FridayOct 12, 2018from Tokyo12 DaysTuesdayOct 23, 2018to Kyoto10+ seats leftUSD $4,140
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Tokyo12 DaysWednesdayOct 24, 2018to Kyoto0 seats leftUSD $4,140Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayOct 14, 2018from Tokyo12 DaysThursdayOct 25, 2018to Kyoto6 seats leftUSD $4,140
- SundayNov 4, 2018from Tokyo12 DaysThursdayNov 15, 2018to Kyoto10+ seats leftUSD $4,140
- ThursdayNov 8, 2018from Tokyo12 DaysMondayNov 19, 2018to Kyoto10+ seats leftUSD $4,140
- SundayNov 11, 2018from Tokyo12 DaysThursdayNov 22, 2018to Kyoto10+ seats leftUSD $4,140
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Kyoto is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Oku Japan booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $4,140 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4140 for Nakasendo Trail, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Oku Japan will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Oku Japan tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 174 km
- Kiso-Hirasawa (Japan)
- 2 km
- Narai (Japan)
- 17 km
- Kiso-Fukushima (Japan)
- 31 km
- Tsumago (Japan)
- 6 km
- Magome (Japan)
- 186 km
- Nara (Japan)
- 37 km
- Yoshino (Japan)
- 29 km
- Koya-san (Japan)
- 91 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,140 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,556 tours in Asia
- covered by 192 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Nakasendo Trail via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 26,580 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours