Kumano Kodo self-guided walking 6 days
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- US $ 1,255
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Kyoto and end in Osaka! With the self-guided tour Kumano Kodo self-guided walking 6 days, you have a 6 day tour package taking you from Kyoto to Osaka and through Kyoto, Japan and 9 other destinations in Japan. Kumano Kodo self-guided walking 6 days is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as meals, transport.
- Age range
- 18 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Local Transport
Other reviews about Oku Japan:Write a review
- Benjeman Meekhof's review about another Oku Japan tour5.0 - ExcellentEnjoyed the itinerary very much, and the directions every step were easy to follow. Accommodations and meals were great... Read more
- Ben Sylvester-Bradley's review about another Oku Japan tour5.0 - Excellent...elp you improve by giving some feedback and some suggestions. We want Oku Japan to succeed! Nakahechi Trail Directions Chikatsuyu. Contrary to the ... Read more
- Gerald Elder's review about another Oku Japan tour5.0 - ExcellentWe loved the Ryokans and Minshukus. It is the first time we had stayed in such facilities and fell in love with the gene... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Hike from Takijiri to Takahara
- Day 2: Hike from Takahara to Chikatsuyu
- Day 3: Hike from Chikatsuyu to Hongu
- Day 4: Hike from Ukegawa to Koguchi
- Day 5: Hike from Koguchi to Nachi-san
- Day 6: Kii-Katsuura and onwards by train to Osaka or Kyoto
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Kumano Kodo self-guided walking 6 days
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Kyoto6 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to Osaka10+ seats leftUSD $1,255
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Kyoto6 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Osaka10+ seats leftUSD $1,255
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Kyoto6 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Osaka10+ seats leftUSD $1,255
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Kyoto6 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Osaka10+ seats leftUSD $1,255
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from Kyoto6 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Osaka10+ seats leftUSD $1,255
- WednesdayJun 20, 2018from Kyoto6 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Osaka10+ seats leftUSD $1,255
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from Kyoto6 DaysTuesdayJun 26, 2018to Osaka10+ seats leftUSD $1,255
- FridayJun 22, 2018from Kyoto6 DaysWednesdayJun 27, 2018to Osaka10+ seats leftUSD $1,255
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Kyoto6 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to Osaka10+ seats leftUSD $1,255
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Kyoto6 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Osaka10+ seats leftUSD $1,255
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Kyoto is the starting point and Osaka is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Oku Japan booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $1,255 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1255 for Kumano Kodo self-guided walking 6 days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Oku Japan will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Oku Japan tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 320 km.
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 140 km
- Takijiri (Japan)
- 3 km
- Takahara (Japan)
- 8 km
- Chikatsuyu (Japan)
- 16 km
- Kumano Hongu Taisha (Japan)
- 3 km
- Ukegawa (Japan)
- 8 km
- Koguchi (Japan)
- 11 km
- Nachi-san (Japan)
- 7 km
- Katsuura (Japan)
- 125 km
- Osaka (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,255 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,567 tours in Asia
- covered by 193 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Kumano Kodo self-guided walking 6 days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 26,626 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours