Kumano Ancient Trail
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 29 May 2018
- US $ 3,165
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Kyoto! With the hiking & trekking tour Kumano Ancient Trail, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Kyoto, Japan and 7 other destinations in Japan. Kumano Ancient Trail is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 16 to 75 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Boat, Local Transport
Other reviews about Oku Japan:Write a review
- Benjeman Meekhof's review about another Oku Japan tour5.0 - ExcellentEnjoyed the itinerary very much, and the directions every step were easy to follow. Accommodations and meals were great... Read more
- Ben Sylvester-Bradley's review about another Oku Japan tour5.0 - Excellent...elp you improve by giving some feedback and some suggestions. We want Oku Japan to succeed! Nakahechi Trail Directions Chikatsuyu. Contrary to the ... Read more
- Gerald Elder's review about another Oku Japan tour5.0 - ExcellentWe loved the Ryokans and Minshukus. It is the first time we had stayed in such facilities and fell in love with the gene... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Meet in Kyoto
- Day 2: Kyoto and transfer to the Kii Peninsula
- Day 3: Hike Takahara to Chikatsuyu
- Day 4: Hike Chikatsuyu to the Grand Shrine at Hongu
- Day 5: Boat ride on the Kumano River
- Day 6: Hike to Nachi Grand Shrine and waterfall
- Day 7: Coastal hiking or relax at hot spring
- Day 8: Transfer to Kyoto
- Day 9: Tour ends
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Kumano Ancient Trail
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Kyoto9 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to Kyoto0 seats leftUSD $3,165Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayOct 8, 2018from Kyoto9 DaysTuesdayOct 16, 2018to KyotoOnly 2 seats leftUSD $3,165
- ThursdayNov 1, 2018from Kyoto9 DaysFridayNov 9, 2018to Kyoto0 seats leftUSD $3,165Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayNov 5, 2018from Kyoto9 DaysTuesdayNov 13, 2018to Kyoto9 seats leftUSD $3,165
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from Kyoto9 DaysSundayNov 18, 2018to Kyoto10+ seats leftUSD $3,165
- TuesdayApr 23, 2019from Kyoto9 DaysWednesdayMay 1, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats leftUSD $3,165
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Kyoto9 DaysTuesdayMay 14, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats leftUSD $3,165
- FridayMay 24, 2019from Kyoto9 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats leftUSD $3,165
- MondayOct 7, 2019from Kyoto9 DaysTuesdayOct 15, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats leftUSD $3,165
- FridayNov 22, 2019from Kyoto9 DaysSaturdayNov 30, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats leftUSD $3,165
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Kyoto.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Oku Japan booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $3,165 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3165 for Kumano Ancient Trail, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Oku Japan will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Oku Japan tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 373 km.
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 137 km
- Takahara (Japan)
- 8 km
- Chikatsuyu (Japan)
- 16 km
- Kumano Hongu Taisha (Japan)
- 2 km
- Yunomineonsen (Japan)
- 24 km
- Shingu (Japan)
- 14 km
- Koguchi (Japan)
- 17 km
- Katsuura (Japan)
- 155 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,165 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,558 tours in Asia
- covered by 192 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Kumano Ancient Trail via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 26,602 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours