The Viking Trail
- US $ 1,979
- Rather Poor
- RKRox-AnneWritten on August 24, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Too many hotels didn’t have air conditioning. We were rushed a lot and then told if we wanted to stay somewhere for longer we could just take a train or bus yet weren’t given specific information as to how to get tickets. This caused a lot of problems... Read more
- JakesWritten on August 2, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The guide was not entertaining at all. As tour director, he did his job organising everything. But he had very little information about the areas/places we visited to share.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN AMSTERDAM AREA, HOLLAND
- Day 2: AMSTERDAM AREA
- Day 3: AMSTERDAM AREA–BREMEN, GERMANY–HAMBURG
- Day 4: HAMBURG–PUTTGARDEN-RØDBY FERRY–ROSKILDE, DENMARK–COPENHAGEN AREA
- Day 5: COPENHAGEN
- Day 6: COPENHAGEN AREA–HALMSTAD, SWEDEN–GOTHENBURG
- Day 7: GOTHENBURG–FREDERIKSTAD, NORWAY–OSLO
- Day 8: OSLO
- Day 9: OSLO–HØNEFOSS–FLÅ–GOL–FLÅM AREA
- Day 10: FLÅM AREA–SOGNEFJORD–BERGEN
- Day 11: BERGEN
- Day 12: BERGEN
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Rather poor by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this tour include a tour guide and accommodation?
The Viking tour does includes accommodation and a tour guide as well as breakfast each day, 4 dinners and accommodation on a coach between locations.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
The Viking Trail
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Amsterdam12 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to Bergen10+ seats leftUSD $2,069Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Amsterdam12 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to Bergen0 seats leftUSD $2,069Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayMay 24, 2019from Amsterdam12 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to Bergen9 seats leftUSD $2,069Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 31, 2019from Amsterdam12 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to Bergen8 seats leftUSD $2,169Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Amsterdam12 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to Bergen8 seats leftUSD $2,169Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Amsterdam12 DaysTuesdayJun 25, 2019to Bergen10+ seats leftUSD $2,169Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 21, 2019from Amsterdam12 DaysTuesdayJul 2, 2019to BergenOnly 2 seats leftUSD $2,169Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 28, 2019from Amsterdam12 DaysTuesdayJul 9, 2019to BergenOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,069Based on Double Room
- FridayJul 5, 2019from Amsterdam12 DaysTuesdayJul 16, 2019to Bergen10+ seats leftUSD $2,069Based on Double Room
- FridayJul 12, 2019from Amsterdam12 DaysTuesdayJul 23, 2019to Bergen0 seats leftUSD $2,199Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroNetherlands and Germany
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Denmark, Sweden and Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Bergen is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 February 2019 the full payment of $1,979 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1979 for The Viking Trail, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 275 km
- Bremen (Germany)
- 95 km
- Hamburg (Germany)
- 57 km
- Lubeck (Germany)
- 78 km
- Puttgarden (Germany)
- 25 km
- Rodby (Denmark)
- 132 km
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 28 km
- Malmo (Sweden)
- 53 km
- Helsingborg (Sweden)
- 71 km
- Halmstad (Sweden)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,979 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,094 tours in Europe
- covered by 310 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Viking Trail