European Kaleidoscope with London
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Camping, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Boat
Other reviews about Cosmos:Write a review
- Ron's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodGreat way to see a broad cross section of France although it involved a lot of travelling (about 4000 km). Guide and dri... Read more
- Jerilyn Greene's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodIt was fine. Saw a lot of Ireland.
- Leroy Stahr's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodHotels were very poor. Below US standards for a 2 star hotel. I have stayed in several countries and these were the wors... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Amsterdam, Holland
- Day 2: Amsterdam
- Day 3: Amsterdam–Utrecht–Rhineland, Germany
- Day 4: Rhineland–Romantic Road–Rothenburg–Munich
- Day 5: Munich
- Day 6: Munich–Innsbruck, Austria–Venice Area, Italy
- Day 7: Venice Area–Montecatini
- Day 8: Montecatini. Excursion to Florence
- Day 9: Montecatini–Lugano, Switzerland–Lucerne Area
- Day 10: Lucerne Area–Paris, France
- Day 11: Paris
- Day 12: Paris–London, England
- Day 13: London
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 12, 2017
Are hotels included in this tour?
Yes, the accommodation is included and here is the hotel list:
AMSTERDAM AREA Dorint Airport (F) at Schiphol or NH Airport (F) at Schiphol or Holiday Inn Express Arena (ST)RHINELAND Ramada (ST) at Bruehl or Leonardo Koln-Bonn Airport (F) or Leonardo Royal Am Stadtwald (F)
MUNICH Holiday Inn Express Airport (ST) or Ibis Parkstadt (ST)
VENICE AREA Poppi (ST) at Mira or Holiday Inn Marghera (ST)
MONTECATINI Settentrionale Esplanade (F)
LUCERNE AREA Ibis (ST) at Kriens or Drei Könige (ST)
PARIS Ibis La Villette (ST) or Forest Hill La Villette (ST)
LONDON Novotel London West (F)
- March 1, 2017
How about tour guide tips? Are those included?
The Tour price does not include tipping but this is entirely optional and at your own discretion.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
About the countries
- EuroNetherlands , Germany , Austria , Italy and France
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for European Kaleidoscope with London, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 34 km
- Utrecht (Netherlands)
- 393 km
- Rothenburg (Germany)
- 247 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 97 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 215 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 210 km
- Montecatini (Italy)
- 41 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 41 km
- Montecatini (Italy)
- 275 km
- Lugano (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,944 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours