3 Day - Golden Circle, South Coast, Jökulsárlón & Ice Cave
- Tour Operator:
- Arctic Adventures
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 8 to 70
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Thingvellir National Park
- Hekla Volcano
- Tour Iceland's Golden Circle and admire Gullfoss falls
- Soak up the incredible scenery and spot Aurora Borealis
- Visit the natural ice cave at Breidamerkurjokull Glacier
- See Reykjavik - one of Europe's most interesting cities
- Day 1: Golden Circle & South Coast - Geysir, Gullfoss, Thingvellir, Reynisfjara, Skogafoss, Seljalandsfoss
- Day 2: Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon & Natural Ice Cave - Vik
- Day 3: Glacier hiking in Skaftafell - Vatnajokull
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Hotel Dyrhólaey (or similar)Þjóðvegur, Iceland
- Hotel Skaftafell (or similar)Skaftafelli 2 Freysnesi, 785 Öræfi, Iceland
- Hotel Rjúkandi (or similar)Vegamótum - Snaefellsnesvegur, 311 Borgarnes, Iceland
Operated by Arctic Adventures
Arctic Adventures is a leading Icelandic tour operator with over 30 years of experience servicing clients in adventure tours in Iceland. Our tour company offers a great selection of guided adventure tours in Iceland, including glacier tours, self-drive, group, incentive, mountain climbing, ice climbing, cross country skiing and more. We have a tour for people of all ages. If you or your travel group is looking for an adventure with environmental sustainability and your safety in mind, Arctic Adventures is a good choice as the tour operator for your next Iceland vacation.Read more
Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- J· March 21st, 2023I had an amazing time exploring the south of Iceland; A truly remarkable country that I would recommend everyone visits to experience wonderful sights and lovely people. The tour was packed full of activities and I feel lucky to have seen so much in... Show moreTrip date: March 2023
- Ruth· March 21st, 2023The tour was great, our tour guide Marcin was fantastic, very knowledgeable and entertaining! The glacier hike was amazing, the whole experience was what we wanted 10/10!Trip date: March 2023
- barbara· March 10th, 2023This "tour" was more like a "hop on, hop off" bus than a well thought through tour. There were a lot of waterfalls, a couple of beaches, many "restaurants" of the type you would expect on a highway ,, with clean bathrooms. Unfortunately there was a not... Show moreTrip date: March 2023
- RBRebecca· March 9th, 2023Marcin was an amazing tour guide. He went above and beyond to cater for everyone on the tour. Only downfall was the tour being advertised as fitness level of easy, however the glacier hike was not what I would class as fitness level easy. We also... Show moreTrip date: March 2023
- Emily· February 16th, 2023Awesome! I particularly enjoyed the glacier hike, amazing experience!Trip date: February 2023
- AAnonymous· February 8th, 2023We had a great 3-day trip in no small part due to our guide Olafur Rognvaldsson. Arctic Adventures arranged a wonder-filled trip and Olafur brought Iceland to glorious life for us! His pride in and knowledge of: Iceland the country, the land and how it... Show moreTrip date: January 2023
- NDNIALL· January 27th, 2023This was by far one a of the best tours I have ever been on. Iceland is a country I have been wanting to explore for a very long time. Artic adventures made the experience so full of activity that went beyond all my expectations. Our excellent and... Show moreTrip date: January 2023
- AAnonymous· January 16th, 2023MUST READ I prefer to leave a good review or no review at all. But, I wish I had read a review like mine , so here is 4 reasons why I had the worst tour of my life. Make sure you get to 4. 1 we chose this tour that was further than other tours... Show moreTrip date: December 2022
- DBDouglas· January 4th, 2023Awesome trip and Guide.- RECOMMENDED Wow wow wow- what and awesome time- so many beautiful site and well organized tour weather was a factor but our guide Vjran kept an top of conditions and found ways to get it done.. we started the tour as a group of... Show moreTrip date: December 2022
- LSLiwei· November 23rd, 2022The tour guide Tomas was enthusiastic, we learnt lots of Iceland histories from him, also we got plenty of time to enjoy the view and take pictures!Arctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Liwei Shi, Thank you so much for your feedback! We are really glad you enjoyed the tour. A special thank you for mentioning and complimenting our amazing guide. We are sure Tomas will be very happy to read your review. Looking forward to your... Show moreTrip date: November 2022
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday1 Apr, 2023Monday3 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$824
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday2 Apr, 2023Tuesday4 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$824
- Monday3 Apr, 2023Wednesday5 Apr, 2023EnglishBased on Shared RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$824
- Tuesday4 Apr, 2023Thursday6 Apr, 2023EnglishBased on Shared RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$824
- 1 Other Unavailable Departure
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday5 Apr, 2023Friday7 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$824
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday6 Apr, 2023Saturday8 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$824
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday7 Apr, 2023Sunday9 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$824
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 Apr, 2023Monday10 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$824
- Sunday9 Apr, 2023Tuesday11 Apr, 2023EnglishBased on Shared RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$824
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday10 Apr, 2023Wednesday12 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$824
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a luggage limit and a place to store the luggage?
Alike most airlines, Arctic Adventures has a strict 20kg luggage limit. Each participant is allowed to bring a small backpack and one piece of luggage weighing a maximum of 20kg (44 lbs). In regards to storage, Arctic Adventures can store your luggage for you while you are on your tour, for a small fee.
- When and where does the tour end?
On the last day of the tour after doing the Glacier Hike, you will return to Reykjavík between 20:00 and 23:00 depending on weather conditions and the tour will end.
- When and where does the tour start?
Pick up starts at 09:00 AM, and you will be picked up from your hotel or a nearby meeting point in Reykjavík. This will be confirmed once you have a confirmed booking.
- Can you assist with additional accommodation?
Unfortunately, Arctic Adventures do not book accommodation outside of their tours. Therefore pre and post accommodation will need to be booked independently.
- What is the age range of the passengers?
The passenger's ages on the tour range from a minimum of 8 years to 75+ years old.
- Are flights included?
Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. If you have not already booked your flights we recommend checking out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner - https://flights.tourradar.com
- Do I need a visa?
As a tour booking website, TourRadar cannot organise visas for you on your behalf as the visa requirements are regularly being updated and vary for the nationality of one traveller to the next. It is for this reason that we recommend checking with your local embassy or consulate website for the latest up to date information.
- Will the ice cave exploring also be available throughout the all year?
Unfortunately, Arctic Adventures cannot guarantee that you will be able to access an ice cave as the access is completely weather dependent. On the day their team in Skaftafell will be visiting the cave early that morning to determine if it is safe enough for you to enjoy the experience.
- Is it possible to rent equipment?
There is a rentals service offered for hiking boots, waterproof jacket and waterproof pants. Please contact us for more details once your booking is confirmed.
- Is there a hotel list available?
Generally, the hotels you will stay at on the tour are Hotel Dyrholaey and Hotel Skaftafell. Please note the hotels are subject to change until your booking is finalised, however Arctic Adventures will always use 3-star hotels with private bathrooms
Good to Know
- Iceland KronaIceland
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CIceland
- Type EIceland
- Type FIceland
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 3rd, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 3rd, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Arctic Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 35 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Arctic Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Arctic Adventures" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Arctic Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the Arctic Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Iceland
- Iceland Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- Iceland from Reykjavik
- Iceland Sightseeing
- Small group tour
- 3 days Iceland
- Operators in Europe
- Iceland Golden Circle
- Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon
- 3 Day - Golden Circle, South Coast, Jökulsárlón & Ice Cave Tours in Iceland
- Sightseeing Tours
- Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Family Tours
- Northern Lights Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Coach / Bus Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- South Iceland
- Iceland Golden Circle
- Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon
- Iceland tours