Historic Cities of Eastern Canada with Canada 150 Year Celebration
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Toronto and end in Montreal! With the sightseeing tour Historic Cities of Eastern Canada with Canada 150 Year Celebration, you have a 10 day tour package taking you from Toronto to Montreal and through Toronto, Canada and 8 other destinations in Canada. Historic Cities of Eastern Canada with Canada 150 Year Celebration includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- SSsoniaWritten on July 31, 20173.0 - AverageWe just returned from our tour of "Historic Cities of Eastern Canada ". This was our 4th tour with Globus, but must say it will now be our last. It definitely did not give the customer value for the cost paid . When in each city, breakfast is included, followed by a relatively short city bus tour . However, you are then dropped off in the middle of a bustling city to vend for yourself . This is not my idea of an escorted tour . Very disappointing .Show detailed ratings
- PGPaulWritten on July 7, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe tour director was perfect she went out of her way to ensure that everyone was looked after. She was very entertaining and had an extensive knowledge of Canadian history and the places we went to. The tour was better than we expected visiting many places that were not shown on the itinerary. Hotels, included meals and optional activities were all excellentShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Toronto
- Day 2: Toronto
- Day 3: Toronto–Niagara Falls
- Day 4: Niagara Falls–Thousand Islands National Park–Ottawa
- Day 5: Ottawa
- Day 6: Ottawa
- Day 7: Ottawa–Cap-De-La-Madeleine–Québec City
- Day 8: Québec City
- Day 9: Québec City–Montréal
- Day 10: Montréal
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Toronto is the starting point and Montreal is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Historic Cities of Eastern Canada with Canada 150 Year Celebration, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,085 km.
- Toronto (Canada)
- 67 km
- Niagara Falls (Canada)
- 18 km
- Niagara on the Lake (Canada)
- 263 km
- Gananoque (Canada)
- 9 km
- Thousand Islands National Park (Canada)
- 123 km
- Ottawa (Canada)
- 268 km
- Cap-De-La-Madeleine (Canada)
- 108 km
- Quebec City (Canada)
- 228 km
- Montreal (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,561 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Historic Cities of Eastern Canada with Canada 150 Year Celebration