Portugal in Depth with 7-night Cruise
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Lisbon and end in Malaga! With the discovery tour Portugal in Depth with 7-night Cruise, you have a 18 day tour package taking you through Lisbon, Portugal and 28 other destinations in Europe. Portugal in Depth with 7-night Cruise includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Michael Pinckney's review about another Globus tour4.0 - GoodWe just returned from Lisbon / Northern Spain with Globus. In general we had a very positive trip, particularly with Lisbon, S... Read more
- Barry Hemphill's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentTour was better than expected, great scenery, plenty of history. Our tour guide “B”was excellent, all accomodation was g... Read more
- Pauline Sandy's review about another Globus tour4.5 - Excellent... our coach. I would highly recommend the Spanish Escape and will use Globus again for my next trip. Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Lisbon, Portugal
- Day 2: Lisbon
- Day 3: Lisbon–Obidos–Alcobaça–Nazaré–Fatima–Tomar
- Day 4: Tomar–Conimbriga–Coimbra–Oporto
- Day 5: Oporto
- Day 6: Oporto–Guimaraes–Vila Real–Viseu
- Day 7: Viseu–Belmonte–Castelo De Vide–Evora
- Day 8: Evora–Algarve
- Day 9: Algarve. Coastal Excursion
- Day 10: Algarve–Azeitao–Lisbon (Embarkation)
- Day 11: Cruising: Portimão
- Day 12: Cruising: Cadiz, Spain
- Day 13: Cruising: Cadiz
- Day 14: Cruising: Gibraltar
- Day 15: Cruising: Porto Banus, Spain
- Day 16: Cruising: Motril
- Day 17: Málaga (Disembarkation)
- Day 18: Málaga
Questions & Answers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroPortugal and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal and Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Lisbon is the starting point and Malaga is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Portugal in Depth with 7-night Cruise, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,232 km.
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 71 km
- Obidos (Portugal)
- 26 km
- Alcobaca (Portugal)
- 10 km
- Nazare (Portugal)
- 36 km
- Fatima (Portugal)
- 21 km
- Tomar (Portugal)
- 55 km
- Conimbriga (Portugal)
- 14 km
- Coimbra (Portugal)
- 107 km
- Porto (Portugal)
- 41 km
- Guimaraes (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 18,000 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours