Visiting the Great Cathedrals (from Strasbourg to Cologne)
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 29 May 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Strasbourg and end in Cologne ! With the river cruise tour Visiting the Great Cathedrals (from Strasbourg to Cologne), you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Strasbourg, France and 6 other destinations in Europe. Starting from $0, Visiting the Great Cathedrals (from Strasbourg to Cologne) is 100% cheaper than the average 4-8 day tour through Europe.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about CroisiEurope River Cruises:Write a review
- Kai Cheong Chow's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - ExcellentThere are only the two of us speaking English but the cruise staffs have no problem to take excellent care of us making ... Read more
- Mary Wenzel's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.5 - ExcellentI was only English speaker on board. Number of Passengers - 60 so very comfortable. The crew all spoke English and kept ... Read more
- Saley Lawton's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - ExcellentShip was clean and modern. Crew were helpful and accommodating.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: STRASBOURG
- DAY 2: STRASBOURG - SPEYER
- DAY 3: SPEYER - MANNHEIM - WORMS
- DAY 4: WORMS - MAINZ
- Day 5: MAINZ - COLOGNE
- DAY 6: COLOGNE
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ship
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroFrance and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Strasbourg is the starting point and Cologne is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this CroisiEurope River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 August 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Visiting the Great Cathedrals (from Strasbourg to Cologne), but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 347 km.
- Strasbourg (France)
- 96 km
- Speyer (Germany)
- 19 km
- Mannheim (Germany)
- 18 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 35 km
- Worms (Germany)
- 41 km
- Mainz (Germany)
- 139 km
- Cologne (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours