A journey between Central Europe and the Balkans (17 destinations)
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Budapest ! With the river cruise tour A journey between Central Europe and the Balkans (17 destinations), you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Budapest, Hungary and 14 other destinations in Europe. A journey between Central Europe and the Balkans (17 destinations) includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about CroisiEurope River Cruises:Write a review
- Robert Tardos's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - ExcellentThe river and the crew.
- Kai Cheong Chow's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - ExcellentThere are only the two of us speaking English but the cruise staffs have no problem to take excellent care of us making ... Read more
- Mary Wenzel's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.5 - ExcellentI was only English speaker on board. Number of Passengers - 60 so very comfortable. The crew all spoke English and kept ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 : BUDAPEST (Hungary)
- Day 2 : MOHÁCS (Hungary) - OSIJEK (Croatia) - Slavonia
- Day 3 : OSIJEK - VUKOVAR (Croatia) - ILOK (Croatia) - NOVI SAD (Serbia)
- Day 4 : BELGRADE - SREMSKA MITROVICA (Serbia)
- Day 5 : SREMSKA MITROVICA (Serbia) - BR?KO (Bosnia)
- Day 6 : BR?KO (Bosnia) - SLAVONSKI BROD (Croatia)
- Day 7 : SLAVONSKI BROD (Croatia) - JASENOVAC (Croatia)
- Day 8 : JASENOVAC (Croatia) - SISAK (Croatia)
- Day 9 : SISAK (Croatia) - ZAGREB(5) - SISAK
- Day 10 : SISAK (Croatia) - ZAGORJE - LAKE BALATON
- Day 11 : LAKE BALATON - BUDAPEST
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ship
Questions & Answers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Serbia and Bosnia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Croatia, Serbia and Bosnia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Start and end in Budapest.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this CroisiEurope River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 August 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for A journey between Central Europe and the Balkans (17 destinations), but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,451 km.
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 169 km
- Mohacs (Hungary)
- 49 km
- Osijek (Croatia)
- 33 km
- Vukovar (Croatia)
- 32 km
- Ilok (Croatia)
- 37 km
- Novi Sad (Serbia)
- 69 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 68 km
- Sremska Mitrovica (Serbia)
- 65 km
- Brcko (Bosnia)
- 70 km
- Slavonski Brod (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 18,000 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours