Highlights of Route 66 with International Mother Road Festival
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 48:27:19
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Chicago and end in Los Angeles! With the coach/bus tour Highlights of Route 66 with International Mother Road Festival, you have a 16 day tour package taking you from Chicago to Los Angeles and through Chicago, USA and 22 other destinations in USA. Highlights of Route 66 with International Mother Road Festival includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Cosmos:Write a review
- Isabelle's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodBecause of such a wonder tour guide it made the tour interesting and Randy had a lot of knowledge. When we had long coac... Read more
- Linley Thompson's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodDifferent styles of music encountered. Excellent guide and bus driver. Very good optional excursions. Comfortable tra... Read more
- Geok Mui Tan's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - Good...ent Experienced Tour Director and Driver. Both are valuable assets to Cosmos. Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Chicago
- Day 2: Chicago
- Day 3: Chicago–Pontiac–Springfield
- Day 4: Springfield–St. Louis
- Day 5: St. Louis–Branson
- Day 6: Branson–Claremore–Arcadia–Oklahoma City
- Day 7: Oklahoma City–Elk City–Amarillo
- Day 8: Amarillo–Tucumcari–Santa Rosa–Albuquerque
- Day 9: Albuquerque
- Day 10: Albuquerque–Gallup–Winslow–Flagstaff
- Day 11: Flagstaff–Grand Canyon National Park
- Day 12: Grand Canyon National Park–Williams–Seligman–Las Vegas
- Day 13: Las Vegas
- Day 14: Las Vegas–Barstow–Santa Monica–Los Angeles
- Day 15: Los Angeles
- Day 16: Los Angeles
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Maria Cynthia3rd April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Chicago is the starting point and Los Angeles is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Highlights of Route 66 with International Mother Road Festival, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,377 km.
- Chicago (USA)
- 139 km
- Pontiac (USA)
- 150 km
- Springfield (USA)
- 137 km
- St. Louis (USA)
- 346 km
- Branson (USA)
- 218 km
- Claremore (USA)
- 170 km
- Arcadia (USA)
- 28 km
- Oklahoma City (USA)
- 171 km
- Elk City (USA)
- 221 km
- Amarillo (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,541 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,635 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours