Danube River Cruise Biking
Start in Munich and end in Budapest ! With the river cruise tour Danube River Cruise Biking, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Munich to Budapest and through Munich, Germany and 6 other destinations in Europe. Danube River Cruise Biking includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals and more.
Other reviews about Butterfield & Robinson:Write a review
- Maureen Carey's review about another Butterfield & Robinson tour5.0 - ExcellentPrague to Vienna trip was beyond our expectations. Flo, our guide always made the extra effort to be sure everything wen... Read more
- John Hurlbert's review about another Butterfield & Robinson tour5.0 - ExcellentOur trip can only be described as Magical. The guides were personable, professional, and the epitome of accommodating. ... Read more
- JohnThompson's review about another Butterfield & Robinson tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat hikes, great scenery, great food and accommodations, and fun people to travel with
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Days 1 & 2 The Bavarian Danube & Passau
- Day 3 Into Austria: Linz
- Day 4 Melk & The Wachau
- Day 5 Vienna
- Day 6 Slovakia and its Capital, Bratislava
- Day 7 Budapest: A Tale of Two Cities
- Day 8 Farewells
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Munich is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $1,000 to confirm this Butterfield & Robinson booking. The remaining balance is then payable 105 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 29 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Danube River Cruise Biking, but the deposit of $1,000 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Butterfield & Robinson will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Butterfield & Robinson tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 586 km.
- Munich (Germany)
- 145 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 69 km
- Linz (Austria)
- 88 km
- Wachau (Austria)
- 70 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 28 km
- Nationalpark Donau-Auen (Austria)
- 186 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,374 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Danube River Cruise Biking via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,010 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours