Mornington Peninsula Wine, Cheese & Chocolate Tour
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 56:02:24
- Our saving
- US $ 94
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Melbourne and end in Mornington! With the wine tasting tour Mornington Peninsula Wine, Cheese & Chocolate Tour, you have a 1 day tour package taking you through Melbourne, Australia and Mornington. Mornington Peninsula Wine, Cheese & Chocolate Tour is a small group tour that includes an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- All Inclusive
Other reviews about Wildlife Tours Australia:Write a review
- Christina Ibrams's review about another Wildlife Tours Australia tour4.0 - GoodEverything was great Kelly brilliant guide helpful and knowledgeable, unfortunately I did not enjoy the trip when we cha... Read more
- Sabine Korsgaard's review about another Wildlife Tours Australia tour4.5 - ExcellentGreat tour! Had a really good time.
- Lorenzo Zanoni's review about another Wildlife Tours Australia tour4.0 - GoodGood experience, informative and nice guide! Stunning places and selfies with kangaroos! Everything was lovely
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynne5th September 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Mornington Peninsula Wine, Cheese & Chocolate Tour
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Melbourne1 DaySaturdayMay 26, 2018to Mornington5 seats left$4USD $94
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Melbourne1 DaySundayMay 27, 2018to Mornington0 seats left$4USD $94Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Melbourne1 DayThursdayMay 31, 2018to Mornington5 seats left$4USD $94
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Melbourne1 DaySaturdayJun 2, 2018to Mornington5 seats left$4USD $94
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Melbourne1 DaySundayJun 3, 2018to Mornington5 seats left$4USD $94
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Melbourne1 DayThursdayJun 7, 2018to Mornington5 seats left$4USD $94
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Melbourne1 DaySaturdayJun 9, 2018to Mornington5 seats left$4USD $94
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Melbourne1 DaySundayJun 10, 2018to Mornington5 seats left$4USD $94
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from Melbourne1 DayThursdayJun 14, 2018to Mornington5 seats left$4USD $94
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Melbourne1 DaySaturdayJun 16, 2018to Mornington5 seats left$4USD $94
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Melbourne is the starting point and Mornington is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Wildlife Tours Australia booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2018 the full payment of $94 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $94 for Mornington Peninsula Wine, Cheese & Chocolate Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wildlife Tours Australia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wildlife Tours Australia : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 45 km.
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 45 km
- Mornington (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $94 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 817 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 54 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mornington Peninsula Wine, Cheese & Chocolate Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,812 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours