Sights & Sounds of the South with Elvis' 40th Anniversary Celebration
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 1 Jun 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Memphis and end in Atlanta! With the coach/bus tour Sights & Sounds of the South with Elvis' 40th Anniversary Celebration, you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Memphis, USA and 9 other destinations in USA. Sights & Sounds of the South with Elvis' 40th Anniversary Celebration includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Richard Clapham's review about another Globus tour4.5 - Excellent...t was excellent. We have no comparisons to make with other tours but Globus and the Pacific Coast tour lived up to our expectations. All aspects... Read more
- John Long's review about another Globus tour5.0 - ExcellentWe had a wonderful experience on our tour. It was the right amount of sightseeing with the group and some on our own. ... Read more
- Linda Zeffert's review about another Globus tour5.0 - Excellent...was exceptional and we would definitely recommend booking a tour with Globus! Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Memphis
- Day 2: Memphis. Excursion to Graceland
- Day 3: Memphis
- Day 4: Memphis–Nashville
- Day 5: Nashville
- Day 6: Nashville–Hodgenville–Bardstown–Louisville
- Day 7: Louisville–Lexington
- Day 8: Lexington–Gatlinburg
- Day 9: Gatlinburg
- Day 10: Gatlinburg–Great Smoky Mountain National Park–Asheville
- Day 11: Asheville–Atlanta
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
- Memphis is the starting point and Atlanta is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Sights & Sounds of the South with Elvis' 40th Anniversary Celebration, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,342 km.
- Memphis (USA)
- 316 km
- Nashville (USA)
- 182 km
- Hodgenville (USA)
- 36 km
- Bardstown (USA)
- 56 km
- Louisville (USA)
- 112 km
- Lexington (USA)
- 273 km
- Gatlinburg (USA)
- 12 km
- Great Smoky Mnts (USA)
- 90 km
- Asheville (USA)
- 265 km
- Atlanta (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,561 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,643 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours