The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 27:15:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in London! With the oktoberfest tour Oktoberfest, you have a 5 day tour package taking you through London, England and Munich. Oktoberfest includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about BritBound:Write a review
- Graham Smith's review about another BritBound tour5.0 - Excellent...ll, you are in excellent hands! Gray Smith 26, from Sydney AustraliaBritBound Read more
- Ron Chamber's review about another BritBound tour5.0 - ExcellentBritBound has been my family away from home!!! They were always there to suppor... Read more
- Til Kuder's review about another BritBound tour5.0 - Excellent...n the base, it feels like visiting family. I recommend traveling with BritBound, it is so worth it. Especially for people not coming from Europe it i... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 | 23rd SEP 2016 | Overnight Coach
- Day 2 | 24TH SEP 2016 | Munich
- Day 3 | 25TH SEP 2016 | Munich
- Day 4 | 26TH SEP 2016 | Overnight Coach
- Day 5 | 27TH SEP 2016 | London
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this BritBound booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Oktoberfest, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and BritBound will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for BritBound tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,838 km.
- London (England)
- 919 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 919 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Oktoberfest via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,944 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours