Oregon's Coast, Cascades & Craft Beers
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 54:09:19
- Our saving
- US $ 2,985
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Seattle and end in Portland! With the coach/bus tour Oregon's Coast, Cascades & Craft Beers, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Seattle, USA and 9 other destinations in USA. Oregon's Coast, Cascades & Craft Beers includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Richard Clapham's review about another Globus tour4.5 - Excellent...t was excellent. We have no comparisons to make with other tours but Globus and the Pacific Coast tour lived up to our expectations. All aspects... Read more
- John Long's review about another Globus tour5.0 - ExcellentWe had a wonderful experience on our tour. It was the right amount of sightseeing with the group and some on our own. ... Read more
- Linda Zeffert's review about another Globus tour5.0 - Excellent...was exceptional and we would definitely recommend booking a tour with Globus! Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN SEATTLE
- Day 2: SEATTLE
- Day 3: SEATTLE–ASTORIA
- Day 4: ASTORIA–TILLAMOOK–NEWPORT
- Day 5: NEWPORT–FLORENCE–MEDFORD
- Day 6: MEDFORD–CRATER LAKE NATIONAL PARK–BEND
- Day 7: BEND
- Day 8: BEND–HOOD RIVER–MULTNOMAH FALLS–PORTLAND
- Day 9: PORTLAND
- Day 10: PORTLAND
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynne5th September 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Oregon's Coast, Cascades & Craft Beers
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Seattle10 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Portland8 seats left$124USD $2,985Based on Double Room
- FridayJul 20, 2018from Seattle10 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Portland0 seats left$134USD $3,225Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Seattle10 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Portland10+ seats left$134USD $3,225Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- FridaySep 7, 2018from Seattle10 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Portland0 seats left$124USD $2,985Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Seattle is the starting point and Portland is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 July 2018 the full payment of $2,985 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2985 for Oregon's Coast, Cascades & Craft Beers, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,107 km.
- Seattle (USA)
- 195 km
- Astoria (USA)
- 81 km
- Tillamook (USA)
- 93 km
- Newport (USA)
- 73 km
- Florence (USA)
- 209 km
- Medford (USA)
- 84 km
- Crater Lake National Park (USA)
- 149 km
- Bend (USA)
- 145 km
- Mt Hood National Forest (USA)
- 79 km
- Portland (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,985 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,541 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,635 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours