Japan Cherry Blossom Tour - Essence of Spring (from Osaka to Tokyo)
- +4 Destinations
- Central Japan
- Visit Todajil Temple in Nara
- Run into real geishas in Gion
- See the impressive Golden Pavillion
- Take in Mt. Fuji's beauty
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport
- Rather Poor
- LMLeanneWritten on April 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentSuper experienced guides, went over and beyond their role. Top class accommodation and itinerary. Best experienceShow detailed ratings
- JCJamesWritten on September 4, 20164.5 - ExcellentIt's a very pleasure trip. The guide and driver were very professional and thoughtful. For the major visit sites the visit time need to be longer.Show detailed ratings
- HDHuongWritten on August 29, 20164.0 - GoodI was satisfied with most aspects of the tour: food, sightseeing, guide, accommodations, transportation. However, there are a few points that could be improved. In the last part of the tour, when the group was the smallest, we were driven in a new van that did not have a trunk big enough for our luggage. The luggage had to be stored on the seats of the first row, thus nobody could sit in the first row and enjoy the scenery. The visit to the noodle cup museum was boring and a waste of time. A professional dancer came on the bus to show us and to talk about her dance. It is impossible for her to dance on a moving bus thus she could not really show us anything. She should have come during a meal.Show detailed ratings
- GAgailWritten on August 27, 20164.5 - ExcellentWe loved out Grand Essence of Japan (starting in Osaka) tour in Spring 2015 with you. The timing was perfect and the cherry blossoms could not have been better. Our guides - Hide for the first portion and Seiko for the second - were both very knowledgeable and gracious. Excellent represents of your country. My only suggestions is that you develop some new itineraries. By doing the Grand Essence we have covered quite a bit of the southern part of Japan. We have looked to do a second tour with you, but everything seems to duplicate a large portion of what we have already done. While I know you put together Private tours, group tours are certainly more affordable. Thank you for a wonderful experience (and most excellent cherry blossoms). Gail and Wayne FujisawaShow detailed ratings
- DMDavidWritten on August 20, 20164.5 - ExcellentIt was my first trip to Japan. They took care of me very well before the tour and during the tour. I had a great time!! The guide was excellent and very knowledgeable. I'd love to travel with Japan Deluxe Tours again! Thank you.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Japan Cherry Blossom Tours
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
Is the fare that you quoted in USD?
The fare that is quoted is in US Dollars.
If you are outside of the US, the price is subject to change based on the exchange rate.
- February 1, 2017
It says from 18 years old and up. I have a 14 year old travelling. Does this mean we cannot join this tour?
You will be able to bring your 14 year old on the tour. The age restriction mostly has to do with solo travelers.
- January 1, 2017
My husband has mobility issues and even though he can walk short distances, he would require a wheelchair for most excursions. Would this be an issue?
Because our tours do involve a heavy amount of walking, it may be hard to keep up in pace while in a wheelchair.
We can lend you a companion chair, free of charge, and have you or a travel partner of your husbands to push the wheelchair.
Unfortunately, the tour guide cannot assist in pushing either.
If you do need to rest at some point, you are always more than welcome to rest in the tour bus as well.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Osaka is the starting point and Tokyo is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Japan Deluxe Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Japan Cherry Blossom Tour - Essence of Spring (from Osaka to Tokyo), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Japan Deluxe Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Japan Deluxe Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Osaka (Japan)
- 43 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 36 km
- Nara (Japan)
- 297 km
- Ashi Lake (Japan)
- 3 km
- Hakone (Japan)
- 84 km
- Tokyo (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,574 tours in Asia
- covered by 194 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Japan Cherry Blossom Tour - Essence of Spring (from Osaka to Tokyo) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Japan Cherry Blossom Tour - Essence of Spring (from Osaka to Tokyo)