Japan Cherry Blossom Tour - 9 Days Essence of Spring | Hiroshima
- Our saving
- US $ 3,878
- +5 Destinations
- Central Japan
- Explore the neon lights of Tokyo
- Visit the floating gates of the Itsukushima Shrine
- Experience cherry blossom blooming season
- Soak in the rejuvenating Onsen hot spring
- Visit the A-Bomb Dome and Peace Park Memorial
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure
- Japan Deluxe Tours
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- YPYomarisWritten on April 4, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
All the locations were fantastic, Our guide went above and beyond to accommodate my soybean, avocado allergies, was extremely knowledgeable and was so attentive to details, very respectful Hideki San!. Everything was great except for the hotel dormy inn... Read more
- CDCsrlaWritten on April 4, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
When I booked the tour I requested a 4 stars hotel, but expect for Tokyo and Hiroshima was 3 and even 1 star hotel ( Dormy Inn was definitely the worst: not clean, very old, very bad smell in the room and so poor breakfast) in Kurashiki I was very, very... Read more
- KKatieLuttrellWritten on March 29, 20184.5 - Excellent
Kazu was the BEST guide! I was so sad to leave the tour after 9 days while the rest continued on that I actually cried. This tour is very ambitious, covering a lot of different points of interest and miles in general. We experienced bad weather early on our... Read moreShow detailed ratingsJapan Deluxe Tours commented on this reviewHi Katie, Thank you very much for your feedback! We're glad to hear you had a good time on the tour and that you were taken great care of by Kazu-san and Machi-san. In terms of weather during the Spring, Japan does have very unpredictable weather patterns, going from sunny to rain fairly often. This year, in particular, was very rough with the unexpected snow and winter-like weather. As for your night at Atami, we are sorry to hear you had an unsatisfactory experience at the accommodation. We will be sure to take your feedback into consideration in regards to this hotel and will likely be finding a suitable replacement that will provide travelers the chance to experience the highlights of their stay. We understand that the number of restaurants providing vegetarian options in Japan are somewhat limited as most Japanese cuisine will have used some sort of animal product. This is something we will be sure to bring up with future customers as well. Again, we'd like to thank you very much for your review. All points will be brought up with our tour manager so as to make appropriate changes for future tours. We wish you safe travels for your future trips and have a wonderful day! Best regards, Japan Deluxe Tours, Inc.
- AMAdolfoWritten on September 19, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was much better than we had expected. Everything was in the best way, on time, and beatiful. Hide San is an excellente guy and better tour guide, taking care of us every moment, offering the best for us everywere we went. Very good hotel... Read more
- SSaltanatWritten on August 23, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I was really pleased with everything provided.our guides were amazing,big thanks for all of them
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour will end on the morning of Day 9, after having breakfast at your hotel in Hiroshima. From there you can take a complimentary shuttle to the airport, or enjoy your extended stay!
When and where does the tour start?
Day one of the tour is an arrivals day, which means you can arrive in Tokyo at any time. Our free airport transfer will take you to your hotel, where you can settle in and spend some time exploring. Please be aware that the meeting point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Complimentary arrival and departure transfers are included in the price of this tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Chelsea20th February 2019
Japan Cherry Blossom Tour - 9 Days Essence of Spring | Hiroshima
- TuesdayMar 17, 2020from Tokyo9 DaysWednesdayMar 25, 2020to Hiroshima10+ seats left$120USD $3,878
- SaturdayMar 21, 2020from Tokyo9 DaysSundayMar 29, 2020to Hiroshima10+ seats left$120USD $3,878
- FridayMar 27, 2020from Tokyo9 DaysSaturdayApr 4, 2020to Hiroshima10+ seats left$120USD $3,878
- TuesdayMar 31, 2020from Tokyo9 DaysWednesdayApr 8, 2020to Hiroshima10+ seats left$120USD $3,878
- SundayApr 12, 2020from Tokyo9 DaysMondayApr 20, 2020to Hiroshima10+ seats left$120USD $3,878
- MondayApr 20, 2020from Tokyo9 DaysTuesdayApr 28, 2020to Hiroshima10+ seats left$120USD $3,878
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Hiroshima is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 December 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Japan Deluxe Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 95 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Japan Deluxe Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Japan Deluxe Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Japan Deluxe Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Japan Deluxe Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 115 km
- Fuji (Japan)
- 33 km
- Hakone (Japan)
- 298 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 36 km
- Nara (Japan)
- 104 km
- Himeji (Japan)
- 210 km
- Hiroshima (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,878 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,598 tours in Asia
- covered by 882 different operators in Asia
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Japan Cherry Blossom Tour - 9 Days Essence of Spring | Hiroshima