Japan Cherry Blossom Tour with Hiroshima - Beautiful Japan
- Discover bustling Tokyo
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise on Lake Ashi
- Dive into an onsen, a local hot spring
- Visit historical temples in Kyoto
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport
- Rather Poor
- KKatieLuttrellWritten on March 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentKazu was the BEST guide! I was so sad to leave the tour after 9 days while the rest continued on that I actually cried. This tour is very ambitious, covering a lot of different points of interest and miles in general. We experienced bad weather early on our tour (snow in Tokyo) that made outdoor visits unenjoyable due to rain and snow. It would have been better if more indoor activities were mixed in on those days to make the trip more comfortable. Most accommodations were amazing, with the exception of the historic hotel in Atami which I did not like at all. We couldn't use the onsen because my boyfriend has tattoos, and we'd asked before the trip if we could get a private onsen (we were told yes), but when we got there, that wasn't the case. The highlight of the hotel is clearly the onsen, because the facilities are very old, and the bathrooms are cramped, similar to cruise ships. There were also stray hairs on the floor when we arrived, which did not belong to us. The food provided was delicious, but I had a difficult time finding vegetarian food on my own, especially at the rest stops which we only had 10-15 mins to find snacks. Machi-san was one of the best drivers I've ever had. I always felt safe on the bus, and we went down some very narrow roads. Overall, this was not the BEST guided tour I've been on, but it was pretty good. I would recommend it for people who like to SEE a lot of things, but not necessarily LEARN about them because this tour is so fast paced it's nearly impossible to do both. If the Atami hotel were changed, I probably would have rated this 5 stars.Show detailed ratingsJapan Deluxe Tours commented on this reviewHi Katie, Thank you very much for your feedback! We're glad to hear you had a good time on the tour and that you were taken great care of by Kazu-san and Machi-san. In terms of weather during the Spring, Japan does have very unpredictable weather patterns, going from sunny to rain fairly often. This year, in particular, was very rough with the unexpected snow and winter-like weather. As for your night at Atami, we are sorry to hear you had an unsatisfactory experience at the accommodation. We will be sure to take your feedback into consideration in regards to this hotel and will likely be finding a suitable replacement that will provide travelers the chance to experience the highlights of their stay. We understand that the number of restaurants providing vegetarian options in Japan are somewhat limited as most Japanese cuisine will have used some sort of animal product. This is something we will be sure to bring up with future customers as well. Again, we'd like to thank you very much for your review. All points will be brought up with our tour manager so as to make appropriate changes for future tours. We wish you safe travels for your future trips and have a wonderful day! Best regards, Japan Deluxe Tours, Inc.
- AMAdolfoWritten on September 19, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe trip was much better than we had expected. Everything was in the best way, on time, and beatiful. Hide San is an excellente guy and better tour guide, taking care of us every moment, offering the best for us everywere we went. Very good hotel accomodation and tipical Japanesse meals.The Ryokan experiencie was unique! unforguetable, and so the cherry bloosom... At last we recommend this tour without doubtShow detailed ratings
- SSaltanatWritten on August 23, 20164.5 - ExcellentI was really pleased with everything provided.our guides were amazing,big thanks for all of themShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
How much is it to go back to the city?What would be my options? Do you offer any special deals?
You might want to take a bullet train to go back to Tokyo from Hiroshima.
Shinagawa station or Tokyo station might be convenient to get off the bullet train. (It depends where you are staying in Tokyo).
Unfortunately we don't offer any special deal for that part.
Since you will stay at the hotel close to Hiroshima Station on the last day, you can just go to the station and purchase the ticket on your own.
- December 1, 2016
We are a couple having this tour, can we have the room together?
This tour is based on twin share accommodation so if there is two of you travelling together, you will also have a private room.
- November 11, 2016
I will travel with my daughter who is 16. Is it acceptable?
We will need to check with the tour operator if they will allow a 16-year-old. Single supplement is a standard upgrade in the tour industry, as all tour operators display their tour prices in twin share.
With accommodations used, it is more expensive to book 1 person into a single room, whereas in the case of booking a twin room the cost is split between two people.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Hiroshima is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Japan Deluxe Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Japan Cherry Blossom Tour with Hiroshima - Beautiful Japan, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Japan Deluxe Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Japan Deluxe Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 84 km
- Hakone (Japan)
- 3 km
- Ashi Lake (Japan)
- 295 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 36 km
- Nara (Japan)
- 28 km
- Osaka (Japan)
- 298 km
- Miyajima Island (Japan)
- 20 km
- Hiroshima (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,522 tours in Asia
- covered by 191 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Japan Cherry Blossom Tour with Hiroshima - Beautiful Japan via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Japan Cherry Blossom Tour with Hiroshima - Beautiful Japan