Japan Cherry Blossom Tour - Essence of Spring | Hiroshima 9 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 3,587
- Explore the neon lights of Tokyo
- Visit the floating gates of the Itsukushima Shrine
- Experience cherry blossom blooming season
- Soak in the rejuvenating Onsen hot spring
- Visit the A-Bomb Dome and Peace Park Memorial
- Age range
- 5 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure
- Rather Poor
- KKatieLuttrellWritten on March 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentKazu was the BEST guide! I was so sad to leave the tour after 9 days while the rest continued on that I actually cried. This tour is very ambitious, covering a lot of different points of interest and miles in general. We experienced bad weather early on our tour (snow in Tokyo) that made outdoor visits unenjoyable due to rain and snow. It would have been better if more indoor activities were mixed in on those days to make the trip more comfortable. Most accommodations were amazing, with the exception of the historic hotel in Atami which I did not like at all. We couldn't use the onsen because my boyfriend has tattoos, and we'd asked before the trip if we could get a private onsen (we were told yes), but when we got there, that wasn't the case. The highlight of the hotel is clearly the onsen, because the facilities are very old, and the bathrooms are cramped, similar to cruise ships. There were also stray hairs on the floor when we arrived, which did not belong to us. The food provided was delicious, but I had a difficult time finding vegetarian food on my own, especially at the rest stops which we only had 10-15 mins to find snacks. Machi-san was one of the best drivers I've ever had. I always felt safe on the bus, and we went down some very narrow roads. Overall, this was not the BEST guided tour I've been on, but it was pretty good. I would recommend it for people who like to SEE a lot of things, but not necessarily LEARN about them because this tour is so fast paced it's nearly impossible to do both. If the Atami hotel were changed, I probably would have rated this 5 stars.Show detailed ratingsJapan Deluxe Tours commented on this reviewHi Katie, Thank you very much for your feedback! We're glad to hear you had a good time on the tour and that you were taken great care of by Kazu-san and Machi-san. In terms of weather during the Spring, Japan does have very unpredictable weather patterns, going from sunny to rain fairly often. This year, in particular, was very rough with the unexpected snow and winter-like weather. As for your night at Atami, we are sorry to hear you had an unsatisfactory experience at the accommodation. We will be sure to take your feedback into consideration in regards to this hotel and will likely be finding a suitable replacement that will provide travelers the chance to experience the highlights of their stay. We understand that the number of restaurants providing vegetarian options in Japan are somewhat limited as most Japanese cuisine will have used some sort of animal product. This is something we will be sure to bring up with future customers as well. Again, we'd like to thank you very much for your review. All points will be brought up with our tour manager so as to make appropriate changes for future tours. We wish you safe travels for your future trips and have a wonderful day! Best regards, Japan Deluxe Tours, Inc.
- AMAdolfoWritten on September 19, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe trip was much better than we had expected. Everything was in the best way, on time, and beatiful. Hide San is an excellente guy and better tour guide, taking care of us every moment, offering the best for us everywere we went. Very good hotel accomodation and tipical Japanesse meals.The Ryokan experiencie was unique! unforguetable, and so the cherry bloosom... At last we recommend this tour without doubtShow detailed ratings
- SSaltanatWritten on August 23, 20164.5 - ExcellentI was really pleased with everything provided.our guides were amazing,big thanks for all of themShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour will end on the morning of Day 9, after having breakfast at your hotel in Hiroshima. From there you can take a complimentary shuttle to the airport, or enjoy your extended stay!
When and where does the tour start?
Day one of the tour is an arrivals day, which means you can arrive in Tokyo at any time. Our free airport transfer will take you to your hotel, where you can settle in and spend some time exploring. Please be aware that the meeting point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Complimentary arrival and departure transfers are included in the price of this tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
Japan Cherry Blossom Tour - Essence of Spring | Hiroshima 9 Days
- TuesdayMar 26, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysWednesdayApr 3, 2019to Hiroshima10+ seats left$111USD $3,587
- FridayMar 29, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysSaturdayApr 6, 2019to Hiroshima10+ seats left$111USD $3,587
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysMondayApr 22, 2019to Hiroshima10+ seats left$111USD $3,587
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Hiroshima is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Japan Deluxe Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 95 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 January 2019 the full payment of $3,587 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3587 for Japan Cherry Blossom Tour - Essence of Spring | Hiroshima 9 Days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Japan Deluxe Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Japan Deluxe Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 84 km
- Hakone (Japan)
- 298 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 36 km
- Nara (Japan)
- 28 km
- Osaka (Japan)
- 281 km
- Hiroshima (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,587 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,038 tours in Asia
- covered by 311 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Japan Cherry Blossom Tour - Essence of Spring | Hiroshima 9 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Japan Cherry Blossom Tour - Essence of Spring | Hiroshima 9 Days