Japan Cherry Blossom Tour - Essence of Spring (from Tokyo to Osaka)
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport
- Rather Poor
- AABCDWritten on April 20, 20173.0 - AverageLOOK ELSEWHERE. Tour guide was disorganized, childish, and relatively unknowledgeable, unfortunately. There was little guiding, more reading from a piece of paper about each site, not actually guiding throughout the site itself. Hotels in Tokyo and other larger cities, although nice, were far away (30 mins by public transpo) from city centers and action. Unlike every other tour company, you shlep your own bags to and from bus. Our tour "guide", Addie, would walk far ahead of group and never checked to make sure the large group was with her, or stuck (often) at a cross light or other delay. Always got on FIRST in (on aerial tram, train, etc), not last to ensure the group was accounted for. She did like to count in Japanese a lot though. Very disjointed and confusing/contradictory instructions. People were unnecessarily confused because of her.Show detailed ratings
- DJDr.Written on September 2, 20163.0 - AverageWorst tour ever. The guide rushed us everywhere and many were older so hard to keep up with her. She did care when told about the problem. Two of planned days were nothing but sitting around doing nothing with no guide so nine day trip really seven. Osaka arrival at night so no tour at all. Just walk down a street. No guide available first day when told one would be available in the lobby to see some of Tokyo. Couples only got window seats on fast train which was a local train?. I have travelled the world and this was the worst except the for three days I did on my own three days after tour was over. What's your response? IShow detailed ratings
- BVBethWritten on August 23, 20164.5 - ExcellentOur family of 4 took the Takayama Festival Tour in April 2015. From the time i connected with Japan Deluxe Tour, the travel agent Yuki made it so easy to book. She answered all my questions and anyone who happens to answer the phone when i called always seem enthusiastic to help whenever you call them. The tour was wonderful. The places we visited were all beautiful and each one offerred a unique experience, despite the constant rain that cancelled the Takayama Festival parade itself. The hotels were pretty good except for maybe the one where we were booked near the airport when we arrived the first day. Our tour guide, Tachiko Tanaka was charming. She was very informative. She even gave us back some money when she found out that an activity that was offerred originally and was on our brochure (tea ceremony) was deleted. She left the money under the hotel door with a sweet note of apology. She did not have to do that as it wasn't her fault but her recovery service gesture was very professional and appreciated. it was a pleasant surprise. Yes- i would recommend Japan Deluxe Tour to anyone and we will use them again if we decide to revisit Japan in the future. Thank you for providing us a positive experience to remember this trip with fond memories. Beth Villasenor and familyShow detailed ratings
- SMSwatiWritten on August 23, 20163.5 - GoodTour was very enjoyable. Guide was very pleasant, logistics well managed but a more detailed itinerary prior to the trip would have been helpful.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Japan Cherry Blossom Tours
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2017
What is the average group size with Japan Deluxe Tours?
At Japan Deluxe Tours, we understand the importance size of a tour group has on the quality of the tour. On average, we strive to keep our tours between 15-20 participants. During peak tour seasons, our groups tend to have a higher average number of participants, capped at a max of 35 people per tour.
- September 1, 2016
Can you possibly arrange a pre accommodation?
The pre-tour accommodation is possible in two twin rooms with breakfast for an additional cost. Please contact us to arrange this.
- September 1, 2016
Is it possible to book 4 people in 1 room?
There is no possibility to book one room for four people, so it is suggested to book two twin rooms.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Osaka is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Japan Deluxe Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Japan Cherry Blossom Tour - Essence of Spring (from Tokyo to Osaka), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Japan Deluxe Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Japan Deluxe Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 84 km
- Hakone (Japan)
- 3 km
- Ashi Lake (Japan)
- 295 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 36 km
- Nara (Japan)
- 28 km
- Osaka (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,522 tours in Asia
- covered by 191 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Japan Cherry Blossom Tour - Essence of Spring (from Tokyo to Osaka) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Japan Cherry Blossom Tour - Essence of Spring (from Tokyo to Osaka)