Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 570
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in San Francisco and end in Los Angeles! With the discovery tour California's Coast, you have a 4 day tour package taking you from San Francisco to Los Angeles and through San Francisco, USA and 8 other destinations in USA. California's Coast is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel, hostel and campsites as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 15 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
Other reviews about Intrepid Travel:Write a review
- Mikhail Plotnikov's review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat itinerary and excellent guide.
- ClaireBaxter's review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentThere was so much variety in this itinerary and I really feel I got so much more out of Hawaii than I would have if I'd ... Read more
- Dan's review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentAmazing environment and well organised tours with so many opportunities to get out and see the natural beauty & wildlife... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: San Francisco
- Day 2: Central Coast
- Day 3: Santa Barbara Area
- Day 4: Los Angeles
Questions & Answers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayJun 4, 2018from San Francisco4 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to Los Angeles10+ seats leftUSD $760
- MondayJul 2, 2018from San Francisco4 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to Los Angeles10+ seats left$190$760-25%USD $570
- MondayAug 6, 2018from San Francisco4 DaysThursdayAug 9, 2018to Los Angeles9 seats leftUSD $790
- MondayAug 20, 2018from San Francisco4 DaysThursdayAug 23, 2018to Los Angeles9 seats leftUSD $820
- MondayAug 27, 2018from San Francisco4 DaysThursdayAug 30, 2018to Los Angeles10+ seats left$41$820-5%USD $779
- MondaySep 17, 2018from San Francisco4 DaysThursdaySep 20, 2018to Los Angeles10+ seats leftUSD $790
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
- San Francisco is the starting point and Los Angeles is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $570 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $570 for California's Coast, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 629 km.
- San Francisco (USA)
- 139 km
- Monterey (USA)
- 37 km
- Big Sur (USA)
- 133 km
- Morro Bay (USA)
- 20 km
- San Luis Obispo (USA)
- 16 km
- Pismo Beach (USA)
- 120 km
- Los Padres National Forest (USA)
- 26 km
- Santa Barbara (USA)
- 140 km
- Los Angeles (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $570 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,561 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,642 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers