Taste of Tasmania (6 Days Original)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,157
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- COCharlieWritten on April 26, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The itinerary was great, shown me a snapshot of what Tasmania has to offer and I am very impressed. The guide was very professional and knowledgeable. This Tourradar / Intrepid trip suits most people who has some level of trail hiking experience /... Read more
- TomWritten on April 22, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Overall very great but the included breakfasts left a lot to be desired
- ATAnnalissa JoanWritten on March 30, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
So happy! Wanna do it again!
- KCkevinWritten on March 14, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Taste of Tasmania - amazing trip Review of Adventure Tours Australia Pending review Would recommend this trip 100%. Great itinerary with walks through pristine rain forest, waterfalls galore, mountain hikes, beautiful beaches and picturesque towns. As a... Read more
- BraylinWritten on February 26, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Loved every minute of it!
- VHVeroniqueWritten on January 25, 20194.0 - Good
I spent an excellent time in Tasmania with Tour Radar....Thanks for the wonderful organisation, the extra Brat with his sens of humour and all the people that have joined the group...I think we had all Great Experience and Memories...Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Veronique, Thank you for leaving your feedback. It is so great to read that you had a great experience. John
- MRMelissaWritten on January 18, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Amazing Tour and an amazing guide!
- NONoeleenWritten on January 18, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We had an awesome tour. The itinerary was good, lots of drive time but really enjoyed the hiking and the bakery stops :) Best tour guide also - Brad was a legend. A wonderful week exploring Tazzie
- KNkazimierzWritten on January 1, 20194.5 - Excellent
Matt was so entertaining and so knowledgeable that was the pleasure to travel with him and listening his narration.Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHey Kazimierz, Great to hear that Matt was great...
- RBRajkamalWritten on December 25, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Overall: An enjoyable tour providing great overview of Tassie's best attractions and different landscapes. Itinerary: A good itinerary including Tarkine rainforest, Cradle Mountains, Bay of fires, Wineglass bay, Hazards beach circuit and Maria Island.... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Hobart - Central Plateau
- Day 2: Tarkine Region
- Day 3: Cradle Mountain - Launceston
- Day 4: Bicheno
- Day 5: Freycinet National Park
- Day 6: Maria Island - Hobart
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Taste of Tasmania
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Aiport transfers are not included in the price of this tour, however, they can be added for an additional cost. Please contact our travel experts to arrange this.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course we can! If you wish to arrange additional accommodation then please contact our customer support team once you have a confirmed booking.
What is the age range?
The age range for this tour is 15 and above. This means that travellers under the age of 15 are unable to participate on this tour, and those under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. There is no upper age limit for this tour providing that participants are comfortable with the itinerary, have travel insurance and have made Intrepid aware of any pre-existing medical conditions. We believe travel is all about shared attitude - not age!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Valentina19th April 2019
Taste of Tasmania (6 Days Original)
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Hobart6 DaysThursdayOct 10, 2019to Hobart10+ seats left$48USD $1,157
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from Hobart6 DaysThursdayOct 17, 2019to Hobart10+ seats left$48USD $1,157
- SaturdayOct 19, 2019from Hobart6 DaysThursdayOct 24, 2019to Hobart0 seats left$48USD $1,157Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayOct 26, 2019from Hobart6 DaysThursdayOct 31, 2019to Hobart10+ seats left$48USD $1,157
- SaturdayNov 2, 2019from Hobart6 DaysThursdayNov 7, 2019to Hobart10+ seats left$48USD $1,157
- WednesdayNov 6, 2019from Hobart6 DaysMondayNov 11, 2019to Hobart10+ seats left$48USD $1,157
- SaturdayNov 9, 2019from Hobart6 DaysThursdayNov 14, 2019to Hobart10+ seats left$48USD $1,157
- WednesdayNov 13, 2019from Hobart6 DaysMondayNov 18, 2019to Hobart10+ seats left$48USD $1,157
- SaturdayNov 16, 2019from Hobart6 DaysThursdayNov 21, 2019to Hobart10+ seats left$48USD $1,157
- WednesdayNov 20, 2019from Hobart6 DaysMondayNov 25, 2019to Hobart0 seats left$48USD $1,157Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Hobart.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 August 2019 the full payment of $1,157 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1157 for Taste of Tasmania (6 Days Original), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Hobart (Australia)
- 7 km
- Mount Wellington (Australia)
- 127 km
- Lake St Clair (Australia)
- 51 km
- Queenstown (Australia)
- 64 km
- Cradle Mountain (Australia)
- 200 km
- Bay of Fires (Australia)
- 87 km
- Bicheno (Australia)
- 32 km
- Wineglass Bay (Australia)
- 115 km
- Hobart (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,157 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,369 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 98 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 27 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Taste of Tasmania (6 Days Original)
Last modified (date)
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers