Taste of Tasmania (6 Days Original)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,111
- Rather Poor
- LNLynetteWritten on September 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe tour was amazing. I really recommend it and the guide was the best.Show detailed ratings
- HBHuiWritten on April 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentThere's sufficient time for us to enjoy each attractions and a wide variety of activities/things we saw throughout the trip. Good optional activities were recommended and our guide, Trent takes good care of us!Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We’re delighted to read that you enjoyed your time in Tasmania, and that you had a fun time with Trent! Hope to see you on another trip with us again soon. Kind regards, Intrepid
- AAngelaFlynnWritten on March 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentExcellent tour exploring the island with lots of time for trekking, seeing wildlife and getting into nature.Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Angela, Thanks for sharing your experience with us, we’re delighted to hear that you had a great time with us in Tasmania. Hope to see you on another trip with us again soon – where to next? Kind regards, Intrepid
- RRebeccaWritten on March 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentAn incredible snapshot of all the Tasmania has to offer. Hiking, beautiful scenery, local produce, craft beer, country living, wildlife.Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Rebecca, Thanks for sharing your experience (and lovely photos) with us, we’re delighted to hear that you had a great time in Tasmania. Hope to see you on another trip with us soon! Kind regards, Intrepid
- EEmilyWritten on March 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentThis trip was SO great - heaps of excellent (and pretty challenging) walks, great hidden spots our leaders shared with us, and visits to towns I’d never think to visit on my own. I would recommend this trip to anyone wanting to see a different side of Tasmania.Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Emily, Thanks for sharing your experience with us, we’re delighted to hear that you had a great time in Tasmania. Hope to see you on another trip with us soon! Kind regards, Intrepid
- AAnonymousWritten on March 20, 20183.5 - GoodDefinitely exceeded my expectations. Great group & great itinerary.Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi, Thanks for sharing your experience with us, we’re delighted to hear that you had a great time in Tasmania. Hope to see you on another trip with us soon! Kind regards, Intrepid
- LJlynetteWritten on February 25, 20184.0 - GoodYes the tour covered everything i was looking for,accommadation clean,charming,Guide excellent,mixed ages and countries made for a great time.A choice of levels for your activities. I am awaiting your response to me being charged exchange rates on my trip.I would travel with Intrepid again.Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Lynette, Thank you for sharing your experience in Tasmania with us. Receiving feedback from our passengers is great as it helps us to know where we’re meeting or hopefully even exceeding expectations. We also hope that all of your questions have been answered regarding exchange rates? If not, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how we can help. We’re delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to see you on another trip again soon! Kind regards, Intrepid
- SESandyWritten on February 5, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe trip was excellent, the guide was fantastic, it turned out to be 1 of the best weeks of my lifeShow detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Sandy, Thank you for sharing your experience in Tasmania with us, sounds like you had a wonderful time. We hope to see you on another trip with us again soon – let’s see if we can show you a second best week of your life! Kind regards, Intrepid
- AnnaWritten on January 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentGreat overview tour of Tassie's best attractions. A friendly laid back yet efficient tour guide. Suggest making the tour slightly longer to avoid rushing.Show detailed ratings
- KKlausWritten on November 30, 20173.5 - GoodGood tour, good tour guide. As the brouchure indicates, a taste of Tasmania. Could have done without the MONA museum in Hobart. If that is your thing, do it on a day trip. Accomodations were less than expected. Strahan and Bicheno accomodations were quite alright. Previous tours were very good. Look forward to others.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Hobart - Central Plateau
- Day 2: Tarkine Region
- Day 3: Cradle Mountain - Launceston
- Day 4: Bicheno
- Day 5: Freycinet National Park
- Day 6: Maria Island - Hobart
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Taste of Tasmania
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Aiport transfers are not included in the price of this tour, however, they can be added for an additional cost. Please contact our travel experts to arrange this.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course we can! If you wish to arrange additional accommodation then please contact our customer support team once you have a confirmed booking.
What is the age range?
The age range for this tour is 15 and above. This means that travellers under the age of 15 are unable to participate on this tour, and those under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. There is no upper age limit for this tour providing that participants are comfortable with the itinerary, have travel insurance and have made Intrepid aware of any pre-existing medical conditions. We believe travel is all about shared attitude - not age!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Edith, 72 years old29th September 2018
Taste of Tasmania (6 Days Original)
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- WednesdayOct 24, 2018from Hobart6 DaysMondayOct 29, 2018to Hobart0 seats left$29USD $1,111
- WednesdayOct 31, 2018from Hobart6 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to Hobart0 seats left$29USD $1,111
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from Hobart6 DaysThursdayNov 8, 2018to Hobart8 seats left$29USD $1,111
- WednesdayNov 7, 2018from Hobart6 DaysMondayNov 12, 2018to HobartOnly 1 seat left$29USD $1,111
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from Hobart6 DaysThursdayNov 15, 2018to Hobart0 seats left$29USD $1,111
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from Hobart6 DaysThursdayNov 22, 2018to Hobart10+ seats left$29USD $1,111
- WednesdayNov 21, 2018from Hobart6 DaysMondayNov 26, 2018to Hobart10+ seats left$29USD $1,111
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from Hobart6 DaysThursdayNov 29, 2018to Hobart10+ seats left$29USD $1,111
- SaturdayDec 1, 2018from Hobart6 DaysThursdayDec 6, 2018to Hobart10+ seats left$29USD $1,111
- SaturdayDec 8, 2018from Hobart6 DaysThursdayDec 13, 2018to Hobart10+ seats left$29USD $1,111
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Hobart.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2018 the full payment of $1,111 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1111 for Taste of Tasmania (6 Days Original), but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Hobart (Australia)
- 7 km
- Mount Wellington (Australia)
- 127 km
- Lake St Clair (Australia)
- 51 km
- Queenstown (Australia)
- 64 km
- Cradle Mountain (Australia)
- 200 km
- Bay of Fires (Australia)
- 87 km
- Bicheno (Australia)
- 32 km
- Wineglass Bay (Australia)
- 115 km
- Hobart (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,111 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 972 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 70 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 15 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Taste of Tasmania (6 Days Original)
Last modified (date)
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers