Great Ocean Road Adventure ex Melbourne (Original)
- Our saving
- US $ 544
- Witness the Iconic Twelve Apostles rock formation
- Learn about the Dreamtime at Brambuk Aboriginal Culture Centre
- Hike the majestic Grampians National Park
- Experience the stunning Loch Ard Gorge
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Discovery, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- ABAlisonWritten on February 27, 20183.5 - Good
Darren the driver/ guide was excellent. The itinerary was good. Bus was not the most comfortable, poor legroom for taller travellers. Motels were fine and all round was great valueShow detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Alison, Thank you for sharing your experience in Australia with us. Receiving feedback from our passengers is great as it helps us to know where we’re meeting or hopefully even exceeding expectations. We’re delighted that you enjoyed your time with us, and we hope to see you on another trip again soon! Kind regards, Intrepid
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: The Great Ocean Road
- Day 2: The Grampians
- Day 3: The Grampians to Adelaide
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Rather poor by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will I be charged with single supplement if I am a solo traveller?
Solo travellers can stay in a twin share room with another solo traveller of the same gender for no extra cost. Otherwise you will be charged the single supplement fee if you wish to have your own room.
Do you offer customized tours?
At TourRadar we specialise in selling pre packaged tours and we are not able to assist in a custom trip.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brooke26th October 2018
Great Ocean Road Adventure ex Melbourne (Original)
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- WednesdayJan 23, 2019from Melbourne3 DaysFridayJan 25, 2019to Adelaide0 seats left$11USD $544Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJan 27, 2019from Melbourne3 DaysTuesdayJan 29, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$11USD $544
- WednesdayJan 30, 2019from Melbourne3 DaysFridayFeb 1, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$11USD $544
- SundayFeb 3, 2019from Melbourne3 DaysTuesdayFeb 5, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$11USD $544
- WednesdayFeb 6, 2019from Melbourne3 DaysFridayFeb 8, 2019to Adelaide0 seats left$11USD $544Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayFeb 10, 2019from Melbourne3 DaysTuesdayFeb 12, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$11USD $544
- WednesdayFeb 13, 2019from Melbourne3 DaysFridayFeb 15, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$11USD $544
- SundayFeb 17, 2019from Melbourne3 DaysTuesdayFeb 19, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$11USD $544
- WednesdayFeb 20, 2019from Melbourne3 DaysFridayFeb 22, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$11USD $544
- SundayFeb 24, 2019from Melbourne3 DaysTuesdayFeb 26, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$11USD $544
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Melbourne is the starting point and Adelaide is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 March 2019 the full payment of $544 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $544 for Great Ocean Road Adventure ex Melbourne (Original), but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 82 km
- Great Ocean Road (Australia)
- 197 km
- Grampians National Park (Australia)
- 438 km
- Adelaide (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $544 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,280 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 81 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Great Ocean Road Adventure ex Melbourne (Original)
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Why we love it
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers