Great Ocean Road Adventure ex Adelaide (Original)
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 355
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Adelaide and end in Melbourne! With the discovery tour Great Ocean Road Adventure ex Adelaide (Original), you have a 2 day tour package taking you through Adelaide, Australia and 6 other destinations in Australia. Great Ocean Road Adventure ex Adelaide (Original) includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Mini-coach
Other reviews about Intrepid Travel:Write a review
- James's review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentJust the right amount of time for my schedule. Beautiful sunrises and sunsets. Hikes were just enough for me as I'm no... Read more
- James's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentFantastic experience exploring Kakadu, Litchfield, Katherin Gorge, and others. Our guide was fantastic and showed a pas... Read more
- Fruzsina Varga's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentThe varied activities and informative walks.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Adelaide to The Grampians
- Day 2: The Grampians to Melbourne
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos11th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Great Ocean Road Adventure ex Adelaide (Original)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayMay 23, 2018from Adelaide2 DaysThursdayMay 24, 2018to Melbourne0 seats leftSave $15USD $355Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Adelaide2 DaysThursdayMay 31, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $15USD $355
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Adelaide2 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $15USD $355
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from Adelaide2 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $15USD $355
- WednesdayJun 20, 2018from Adelaide2 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $15USD $355
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from Adelaide2 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $15USD $355
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from Adelaide2 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $15USD $355
- WednesdayJul 11, 2018from Adelaide2 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $15USD $355
- WednesdayJul 18, 2018from Adelaide2 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $15USD $355Book Now Hold my
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Adelaide2 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $15USD $355Book Now Hold my
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Adelaide is the starting point and Melbourne is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 July 2018 the full payment of $355 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $355 for Great Ocean Road Adventure ex Adelaide (Original), but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 805 km.
- Adelaide (Australia)
- 438 km
- Grampians National Park (Australia)
- 152 km
- Port Campbell (Australia)
- 16 km
- Twelve Apostles (Australia)
- 45 km
- Apollo Bay (Australia)
- 36 km
- Lorne (Australia)
- 118 km
- Melbourne (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $355 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 792 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 54 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,809 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours
Last modified (date)
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers